Quote Originally Posted by Pards Rule View Post
Damn Island Pard you beat me to it! I was just going to post another very substantial clue that I learned about on Monday...that the Lafayette Leopards have already played in the state this year! Yes I stumbled on the fact our baseball team went to Eugene to play Oregon Ducks (and lost 17-3). Yes we have approved it on our end vs OSU and await them. 600K. HOWEVER, as Leopard fan Bill Tucker (who I saw at reunion because his wife Barb Tucker is my class of 1984) correctly points out probably the game gets dumped if OSU joins a conference beside PAC 2...Corvallis, OR is the answer to my trivia question. Be great to be back in OR first time since 2003. I would have visited my very good Bobcat alum and fan Ron Holm who worked as the Oil Company National Accts Mgr for Hanna Car Wash Systems based in Portland as he lived out there in Canby but sadly he passed in 2018. He would have come to the game as we always spoke 1AA football on phone and in person when I was out there for distributor conferences. AND (as Warner Wolf would intone) Jim Dicker was at the reunion as his wife Mandy also my class. Jim is now Director of Development and Alumni Relations at Delaware. Good friend.
The Google is strong with this one! A couple of rounds at Bandon would be a nice finish to a trip to Corvallis.