Brown v Cal Poly - After a decent tangle with Weber, Poly gets one at home, hopefully Brown provides something for Poly to build on. Poly 32 Brown 14

EWU v Wazzu - Tempted to take EWU here, they look good in the pass and they look to have a real run game this year. This isn't the best Washington State has been either sooo..... shoot maybe I will take Edub, in a close one. EWU 38 Wazzu 37

Idaho St. v Cal - Don't have much to go on about Idaho St. other than it's going to be a long season after a week 2 bye. That long season starts in earnest with this beat down. Idaho St. 9 Cal 48

Wagner v Montana St - I am curious to see what the Bobcats are able to throw together this week and what and how much of a role Andersen has in it. A good time to try out the young qb if they need to. Wagner 14 MSU 28

NAU v Missouri St - I'd bet NAU has confidence in their backup Washington transfer qb if the "game time decision" isn't in favor of Cookus. He's probably had a week with the number 1's and should be primed to go. And its Missouri State. But NAU always drops a surprise game or two every season.
NAU 35 Missouri St 24

Montana v Western Illinois - I think Montana has the talent to take down the Leathernecks. They have sprinkled it throughout their two wins. They've looked really good for stretches at a time. I would love to see some more consistency out of them and they would be a great team. That defense looks a little green at times but overall they look really good. Western Illinois didn't handle the running quarterback at MSU and thats what Snead likes to do a little too much. They also forgot to bring their A game to Illinois last week. I don't think we've seen the best out of the Leathernecks yet. But if we have it'll be a long day. WIU 28 UM 26

C. of I. v PSU - I'm sure the Vikings are really gonna get going off of this springboard. Nice work scheduling an NAIA. Still I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they lost. CI 12 PSU 24

Sac St. v Northern Colorado - I think Sac looked pretty good last week in their loss to San Diego State, they might have some defense this year. This game should serve as a good measuring stick for both teams as the Bears don't look great this year but they aren't a pushover and have some fight.
Sac 28 NoCo 21

Southern Utah v Arizona - Tough start to the year for the T-birds, but it looks like they will go into the Big Sky 0-3 this season. Could be a good time to catch Arizona as a team in transition for a strong FCS team, just don't think that is Southern Utah this year. Not yet anyway. SUU 14 AZ 48

Cal Davis v Stanford - Stanford doesn't want to be caught sleepwalking into this game and I don't think they will, but I bet Davis continues to creatively find ways to score without using Doss. Stanford won't care though and probably takes care of business. UCD 17 Stanford 34

USD v Weber - I love this matchup. South Dakota is going to continue to show they have moved on without Streveler. Weber has the defense to matchup with South Dakota, but I don't think they have figured out their offense yet. USD 28 Weber 19