Quote Originally Posted by The Boogie Down View Post

Dude, you can’t even figure out how to post a block quote (no worries, I fixed it for you) and you’re bringing up thoughtless?

As for OCC’s, you’re taking about one game this year, one game next year, maybe who knows, another cool game sometime after that. Delaware, if they want, is looking at 4 attractive OCC games a year, every year. And unlike w/the FCS, some of those games will be at home. UMass is hosting an SEC team this fall. When in the year 20-Never do you think any FCS school is gonna get to do that?

As for "threads going back 20 years bloviating about how the CAA is going to implode," I wouldn’t know about that. I wasn’t here 20 years ago. When I did get here I only had nice things to say about the CAA. In fact, it was only once rumors started popping about the Island of Misfit Toys filling up the ranks of your once proud league that I stopped to reevaluate things. But sure, if you do wanna go back 20 years, let’s do it!

You guys used to win chips back then, right? And now? Not so much. You guys used to be the single best FCS league in the land back then, right? And now? Not so much. You guys would never get one of your top teams poached by the “dumpster fire” that is the Patsy League back then, right? And now? Not so much.

Enjoy the time you spend on Delaware boards, Richmond boards, fan stadium review boards and whatever else that gets you through the day. Just don’t forget that the Big Southish is a sinking ship. Oh and don’t forget that my Patsies are one move away (Maybe Villanova, or maybe your own school!) from calling
checkmate.
Dude, I’m still waiting to find out which CAA team isn’t in the Eastern time zone. Please fill us in.

From “Boogie Down” 2AM rant
So you don't see that you're on a sinking ship AND you don't see that not everyone is in your time zone?