Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: App State signees

First Class FCS Ruler

Re: App State signees

I suspect that GSU did a bit better than that this time around. Look for quite a few of those kids to be a pain in App's rear for years to come. Looks like there might be one kid who is marginal, so 29 should qualify just fine. For of them are already enrolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Appstate29 View Post
    30 commits, oh which 15 will qualify...of those 15, 6 will get arrested...of those 9, 3 will quit before seeing the field. Jawga suthern really got 6 commits today.
    I thought that would be the response.
    www.gsufans.com

"And I still can hear him say... You're all just pissin' in the wind. You don't know it but you are." -Neil Young

Quote Originally Posted by straightshooter View Post
    I suspect that GSU did a bit better than that this time around. Look for quite a few of those kids to be a pain in App's rear for years to come. Looks like there might be one kid who is marginal, so 29 should qualify just fine. For of them are already enrolled.
    Three inevitabilities in life:

1) Death
    2) Taxes
    3) Georgia Southern fans claim they have the greatest recruiting class in the history of the universe including 4-star recruits stolen from the top FBS programs

^ lol
    I miss FCS football

2011 D-II Semifinalist (13-1)
    2012 D-II Runner-Up (14-1)
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...7/untitled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ASUTed View Post
    I really cant believe we got more kids from Georgia than North Carolina. We are really becoming well known down there. Just look at our roster, lots of talent from there.
    Half the teams in the SEC and most of the SoCon schools pipe their talent in from Georgia.
    FU all the time.

"The game we know and love literally grew up in the Southern Conference. To find the foundation for ACC and SEC football, you have to go the league’s roots. To find an appreciation for a brand of football often-overlooked and seldom-appreciated, we as fans should do the same."

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinFan View Post
    Half the teams in the SEC and most of the SoCon schools pipe their talent in from Georgia.
    Except for Western and Chatty... those kids are from the elementary school down the block from me.

one of the QBs....Peacock from Northern Durham. My Uncle was the head coach there up to about 4 yrs ago when he retired. i grew up on some ND knights and i am glad we got one on our team. this looks like a great class. we should be rollen next year with all the people coming back for injury.

One thing I like about the class is the average GPA is 3.25 & 12 of the 14 had GPA's over 3.0. Watching the reception tonight it became obvious the staff landed some playmakers, big hitters, and kids who can really run. Most came from programs with winning traditions and have been involved in a lot of playoff games.
    "If I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory, there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me. Had I forseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." Robert E Lee, shortly before his death in 1870.

Quote Originally Posted by AppMan View Post
    One thing I like about the class is the average GPA is 3.25 & 12 of the 14 had GPA's over 3.0. Watching the reception tonight it became obvious the staff landed some playmakers, big hitters, and kids who can really run. Most came from programs with winning traditions and have been involved in a lot of playoff games.
    Too bad I don't play football or I would've gotten special privilege too. A 4.5 Weighted GPA and 3.9 unweighted is whats needed to get into App now.

So these are relatively low compared to the majority of students coming in.

We don't rebuild, we reload