PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh's Gerran Walker to Colt?

ngineer
May 2nd, 2006, 10:40 PM
I've seen it reported that Lehigh's Gerran Walker, WR, has signed a free agent contract with the Indianapolis Colts. Any one confirm this??

cosmo here
May 2nd, 2006, 11:37 PM
I've seen it reported that Lehigh's Gerran Walker, WR, has signed a free agent contract with the Indianapolis Colts. Any one confirm this??

Yeah, check your school's website. You didn't see Lafayette fans starting a thread for Maurice Bennett and Blake Costanzo xcoffeex :bow:

ngineer
May 3rd, 2006, 10:57 PM
[QUOTE=cosmo here]Yeah, check your school's website. You didn't see Lafayette fans starting a thread for Maurice Bennett and Blake Costanzo xcoffeex :bow:[/QUOTE

That's their problem.

cosmo here
May 4th, 2006, 07:35 AM
That's their problem.

There was already a thread with all I-AA NFL camp invites, Walker was already in that and confirmed on the school's website. Bennett and Costanzo were posted there also.

ngineer
May 4th, 2006, 09:38 AM
There was already a thread with all I-AA NFL camp invites, Walker was already in that and confirmed on the school's website. Bennett and Costanzo were posted there also.

Hadn't seen it and was merely asking for clarifcation of what I heard.

Lehigh Football Nation
May 5th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Blog posting up. Not much new info, but some quotes and a bit of info on "G"'s chance to stick with the Colts.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com