PDA

View Full Version : Josh Radulski Interview

Lukin
April 16th, 2006, 10:01 PM
I have done about 30 prospect interviews over the last couple months. I am posting all of the 1-AA players interviewed here for your viewing pleasure and to generate some discussion.

FF LiveWire Exclusive Interview w/ Josh Radulski
Luke Nicholson
3/15/2006

Tight end Josh Radulski took the time to sit down with ffLiveWire's Luke Nicholson to answer questions about his career at Maine, as well as his preperation for the NFL. Here's what he had to say...

Luke Nicholson: Who is your biggest role model? Why?

Josh Radulski: My father because he has taught and shown me that hard work does pay off.

Luke Nicholson: What current NFL player does your game most resemble? Why?

Josh Radulski: Chris Cooley of the Redskins. He has the ability to play H-Back and block and catch out of the backfield. But he also has the ability to line up at TE and stay in and help with pass protection or catch balls up and down the field.

Luke Nicholson: During your career at Maine, what did your typical day during football season consist of?

Josh Radulski: Wake up, grab something to eat, go to class, eat again, nap, and then go to pre-practice meetings. After meetings I would get taped up and them go to practice. After practice I would eat dinner, then go back to my place and take it easy.

Luke Nicholson: Who is the toughest player you faced during your career?

Josh Radulski: Brian Westbrook of Villanova absolutely killed us my freshmen year. He was like 90% of their total offense. But the toughest player that I personally went against was DE Willie Evans of Mississippi State.

Luke Nicholson: People always talk about how basketball has helped tight ends such as Tony Gonzalez and Antonio Gates to be better players. How has your basketball background helped you to become a better player?

Josh Radulski: I think that being a basketball player helped me with my ability to run effecient, precise routes. Your constantly making cuts and shuffeling your feet in basketball and I think that this helped me with the agility needed to run good routes.

Luke Nicholson: Are you a cat or a dog? Why?

Josh Radulski: Not really sure dude. I don't really like cats and my family has always had a dog so I guess I'm a dog.

Luke Nicholson: You played defensive end in high school. Do you have any interest in lining up on the defensive side of the ball in the NFL?

Josh Radulski: No chance.

Luke Nicholson: Have you ever played fantasy football? Do any of your current or former teammates at Maine play?

Josh Radulski: Yeah, its great. My buddies and I up at school have played the past few years. It allows you to watch a game that normally you wouldn't care about but since one of your players is playing, you do care.

Luke Nicholson: What NFL teams have expressed interest in you? Is there a specific team you would like to play for?

Josh Radulski: Some teams have shown some interest. I would love to play for the Eagles just because I've been such a huge fanover the years that I think I would have a hard time notrooting for the birds. But I'll play for whoever wants me.

Luke Nicholson: What onething do you have to work on the most in order to excel at the NFL level?

Josh Radulski: I need to be a more consistent blocker and since my speed is very average, I'll need to make sure I keep my routes precise and efficient.

Luke Nicholson: Finish the following sentence: Josh Radulski’s hands are as a soft as…

Josh Radulski: a baby's bottom......................

Luke Nicholson: Thank you for your time, Josh. Good luck in all of your NFL endeavors.

Josh Radulski: Thanks

link (http://fflivewire.com/Article.asp?ID=rpj7601okr8629n&Title=FF%20LiveWire%20Exclusive%20Interview%20w/%20Josh%20Radulski)

SunCoastBlueHen
April 17th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Best wishes to Josh! I always have to root for Delaware boys, just too bad he didn't play for the Hens.