PDA

View Full Version : FCS Playoff Projections

superman7515
September 14th, 2011, 03:17 PM
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/fcs/FCS_Bracket.pdf

RichH2
September 14th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Interesting, nice to see Lehigh there , if we make it I hope we are not in the #1 seed bracket

Professor Chaos
September 14th, 2011, 03:59 PM
So they're projecting NDSU vs EWU. Unseeded so the highest bidder would host..... very interesting. I think all of us in Fargo would be slightly pumped to see this matchup on green turf.

bojeta
September 14th, 2011, 04:24 PM
How ridiculous is a projected playoff bracket before most teams have even played a conference game??

terrierbob
September 14th, 2011, 04:36 PM
How ridiculous is a projected playoff bracket before most teams have even played a conference game??

Uhhhh... Very

darell1976
September 14th, 2011, 04:38 PM
So they're projecting NDSU vs EWU. Unseeded so the highest bidder would host..... very interesting. I think all of us in Fargo would be slightly pumped to see this matchup on green turf.

NDSU should get Fargo to change the color of the turf to yellow.xlolx

darell1976
September 14th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Just how many conferences are auto-bid? I know the GWFC is not.

inpsite1919
September 14th, 2011, 04:41 PM
To early in the season..

theasushow
September 14th, 2011, 04:53 PM
8 playoff teams from the CAA and SOCON...pretty top heavy. first time in years where we havent talked about 6-7 CAA teams getting in.

UAalum72
September 14th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Just how many conferences are auto-bid? I know the GWFC is not.Ten - all but Ivy (chooses not to play), SouthWest AC (practically eliminates itself with Conf. Championship and post-season games) and the Pioneer (rejected on its first application for an autobid last year). Great West doesn't have enough teams to be eligible for an autobid.

In - CAA, Southern, Patriot, Northeast, Big South, Southland, Missouri Valley, Big Sky, Ohio Valley, MEAC

LUHawker
September 14th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Haley's playoff predictions even a couple weeks before they started were questionable at best, particularly when it comes to seedings and home games. Fun to think about now.

Pard4Life
September 14th, 2011, 07:46 PM

Yup, just like Joe Lundari doing Bracketology in July on ESPN. Do some real investigative reporting and advocate pieces, like how Calipari should not even be allowed to coach. Oh oops, ratings...

jhanel
September 14th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Garbage!

BisonFan02
September 14th, 2011, 08:35 PM
NDSU should get Fargo to change the color of the turf to yellow.xlolx

Like this?? :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/SmileyBoy/BisonField.jpg

BisonFan02
September 14th, 2011, 08:37 PM
^^^^ the above is courtesy of Bisonville...I can't take credit for it.

heath
September 14th, 2011, 08:39 PM
To early in the season..
right onxthumbsupx 9 more games for most..........Ace,what do you think?

eiu1999
September 14th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Already?

achrist70
September 14th, 2011, 09:32 PM
^^^^ the above is courtesy of Bisonville...I can't take credit for it.

I'm not sure why you would want to take credit for this.

BisonFan02
September 14th, 2011, 09:44 PM
I'm not sure why you would want to take credit for this.

It's obviously ment as a joke (I think poking a little fun at EWU at the time of it's creation). I just can't take credit for making the mock up.

TheBisonator
September 14th, 2011, 11:36 PM
I drew that field. It was intended to be a joke, not anything serious. I would puke if NDSU ever had a yellow field...

alvinkayak6
September 15th, 2011, 01:04 AM
I love the idea of applying for a bid to the playoffs and getting rejected. Sorry, you can be FCS, but you can't be FCS champions. F*** THAT. I don't care if JU loses by 200, let them play NDSU in the first round. It would be the greatest upset nobody cared about.

Twentysix
September 15th, 2011, 02:14 AM
^^^^ the above is courtesy of one poster on Bisonville...I can't take credit for it.

FIFY

Twentysix
September 15th, 2011, 02:15 AM
I love the idea of applying for a bid to the playoffs and getting rejected. Sorry, you can be FCS, but you can't be FCS champions. F*** THAT. I don't care if JU loses by 200, let them play NDSU in the first round. It would be the greatest upset nobody cared about.

They can be FCS champions, they just have to schedule tough OOC and then get an autobid...........

gasoutherneagle
September 15th, 2011, 02:38 AM

I've got no problem with it. 90% of a fan board is hot-air, piss-n-vinegar and brazen unfounded claims of superiority anyway.

And besides...
What the hell else are we all gonna beehotch about, now that the Georgia State crowd have curled up in the fetal position and locked themselves in a Georgia Dome bathroom stall.xlmaox

Tribe4SF
September 15th, 2011, 04:29 AM

JU scheduled up this year and is 0-2 against two unranked teams. If they win out, you already have your answer. Over the last three years they've played only four teams from autobid conferences and are 0-4 by a combined score of 138-44.

Bam
September 15th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Please take Murray out & add EKU. Thanks.

asumike83
September 15th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Shouldn't Chattanooga be the #1 seed? I heard they've already run undefeated through the SoCon.

URMite
September 15th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Hey, How come Richmond is the only Non-seed to Automatically get a home game in the round of 16?