PDA

View Full Version : another AE fumbled punt return vs Bengals 8-26

whoanellie
August 25th, 2011, 09:20 PM
costly red zone fumble w/ inside 2 min zone resulted in TD next play. xnonox

Skjellyfetti
August 25th, 2011, 09:29 PM
The younger Riddle asked his father to come pick him up at Jacksonville Jaguars training camp. He just had been cut by the NFL team.

http://www.thetimesnews.com/articles/-46533--.html

Terrell Hudgins cut.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/transactions?team=DAL

Smitty
August 26th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Don't know why you brought the Elon players in but AE doesn't have many opportunities to show his stuff and if he fumbles he is just digging his hole deeper.

AppAlum2003
August 26th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Wow... talk about knocking somebody down just out of spite...

How about supporting athletes that play on your favorite team? Assuming you're a Panthers, fan, of course.

AE muffed a punt last night, yes. He also was the player of the game in Preseason Game 1. Why didn't you start a thread when that happened?

mocman1990
August 27th, 2011, 07:18 PM
I guess it is only objectionable if a fan of another school brings it up, since there is a 43 post thread entitled "AE letting it slip away" on the MMB.

But, I can understand the knee jerk reaction considering the constant back and forth between Elon and ASU fans. Personally, I pull for anyone from the SoCon to do well in the pros, it is good for all of us.

CID1990
September 2nd, 2011, 04:50 AM
I love AE and wish him all the best in the NFL, but I like comparing his level of success thus far with that of Andre Roberts. Gets a rise out of the ASU folks.

Cortez Allen is also impressing folks in Pittsburg.

ASUMountaineer
September 2nd, 2011, 01:02 PM
I love AE and wish him all the best in the NFL, but I like comparing his level of success thus far with that of Andre Roberts. Gets a rise out of the ASU folks.

Cortez Allen is also impressing folks in Pittsburg.

Apples to apples, clearly. xlolx

How did I do?

appfan2008
September 2nd, 2011, 02:37 PM
costly red zone fumble w/ inside 2 min zone resulted in TD next play. xnonox

Jealous a little...

Death Dealer
September 4th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Saw where Felton got picked up by the Panthers. Felton and Edwards as teammates. Would love to see Jtrain line up behind AE under center for a couple of series. Will never happen, but it would be pretty sweet.