PDA

View Full Version : Och's Diary from Europe

TexasTerror
March 25th, 2006, 04:15 PM
The Grizzlies fans will be happy with this. Craig Ochs posted an NFL Europe journal entry so the Grizzlies can see what's going on with the former leader of the Grizzlies who now plays for the Frankfurt Galaxy...

March 24, 2006) -- So far it has been a great experience here in Frankfurt. I've been out and have seen a lot of the city, and it's nice with the train being so close to the hotel. I've enjoyed it so far. The downtown area is great; there are lots of shopping areas, which my wife likes, so it's been a fun time.

Our practice site is a really nice facility, much better than I expected. Obviously, they take soccer very seriously over here, so it's nice of them to let us get on their field and use their facilities. The practice field has been good, considering what time of year we are in now, and I think we're all excited to get into our home stadium and play in front of our fans. It's been good so far. I think we've had a really good week of practice, and I'm expecting us to come out as a team and play really well this weekend.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9333296

GOKATS
March 25th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Interesting teammates. Ochs and Roger Cooper (MSU- 'Raiders') on the same team. Coop is on the IR list, don't know what is up with that.

Calilumber
March 25th, 2006, 11:00 PM
http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/9337214:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

catbob
March 26th, 2006, 12:44 AM
Don't forget Roger Robinson.

We got three Big Sky players on one team.

VictorG
March 27th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Don't forget Roger Robinson.

We got three Big Sky players on one team.

This is GREAT! Now that the NCAA is over for the BSC, there is something else fans of the Big Sky can pull together for and support. Sometimes it's kinda nice to be on the same side!;)

MR. CHICKEN
March 27th, 2006, 09:27 PM
DEAR DIARY.........ON SUNDAY....AH STUNK........MAYBEAH...AH...SHUDDA WENT TA DELAWARE......AN' BEEN MO'..LIKE GANNON & NAGY!......:nod:....AWK!

March 28th, 2006, 01:19 AM
DEAR DIARY.........ON SUNDAY....AH STUNK........MAYBEAH...AH...SHUDDA WENT TA DELAWARE......AN' BEEN MO'..LIKE GANNON & NAGY!......:nod:....AWK!heheheheheheheeee... no comment on the diary you are reading...