PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2K11

TexasTerror
April 18th, 2011, 05:47 PM
So - finished my season of NBA 2K11 this morning and proceeded into the draft.

When I was checking out the names - saw all the big names that could potentially be in the draft - including Barnes (who oddly enough announced he was staying in school today - though I did draft him), Shelvin Mack, Jimmer Frederette, etc.

What the heck? Just seems absolutely weird that those guys would be available in the game to be drafted... am I missing something?

NBA is now taking advantage of college kids who have not yet signed on with the league or its teams?

sikolec
April 18th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Are you sure you didn't download a draft class from 2kShare? When you first begin your season, it asks you if you would like to auto-generate the draft class (fake players...default in game option) or download from 2kshare (other users create draft classes based on real college players...not created by 2ksports).

This is a great option that 2k has put into their games to allow for more realism. The ability for gamers to create draft classes (based on real college players or completely fake) and then the ability to share with friends. There are some very accurate draft classes for download out there. Makes the game playable for several seasons (some people have made draft classes extending 4 or 5 seasons). But these are not created by 2k nor are they default in the game....

TexasTerror
April 18th, 2011, 06:30 PM
You are right...

After second thought, I did download from 2KShare! Thanks for the reminder... LOL!