PDA

View Full Version : Riddle NFL news

PhoenixMan
March 26th, 2011, 11:28 AM
I know its a long shot....but at least he is getting looks. Colts flew him out for an invdividual workout, as did the Cardinals.

http://www.thetimesnews.com/articles/quarterback-42364-raleigh-day.html

bjtheflamesfan
March 26th, 2011, 04:59 PM
First off...this is supposed to be in another section of the site so Im moving it there...second...keep it on topic...third...watch the character assassination of a) other posters and b) FCS players mentioned by other posters.

citdog
March 26th, 2011, 05:10 PM
First off...this is supposed to be in another section of the site so Im moving it there...second...keep it on topic...third...watch the character assassination of a) other posters and b) FCS players mentioned by other posters.

again the over moderation of this site makes it a laughable shell of its former self. sad. so very very sad.

bjtheflamesfan
March 26th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Well Im sorry that the heads of the site didnt check with you before they made the new moderators bro...Lulu and GAS didnt want to see the inmates running the asylum and so thats why the changes were made. if you dont like it, you can take your ball and go play elsewhere.

PhoenixMan
March 26th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Well Im sorry that the heads of the site didnt check with you before they made the new moderators bro...Lulu and GAS didnt want to see the inmates running the asylum and so thats why the changes were made. if you dont like it, you can take your ball and go play elsewhere.

Thats fine with me to move this thread. I haven't been here in a while, and decided to post the fact that an FCS QB is getting looks from the NFL. I thought SoCon fans, and especially my Elon friends would like to see it. The first reply was something derogatory and resorted to name calling. No place for it.

citdog
March 26th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Thats fine with me to move this thread. I haven't been here in a while, and decided to post the fact that an FCS QB is getting looks from the NFL. I thought SoCon fans, and especially my Elon friends would like to see it. The first reply was something derogatory and resorted to name calling. No place for it.

no....the first reply was the truth. Riddle, by his actions, has proven himself to be NO gentleman.

PhoenixMan
March 26th, 2011, 10:21 PM
no....the first reply was the truth. Riddle, by his actions, has proven himself to be NO gentleman.

Not so much interested in my QB being a gentleman.....much rather he throw for 450 yds. and 4-5 TD's a game. El Cid can continue to recruit the gentleman, and lose. I would rather have the ruffians that get it done.

whoanellie
March 27th, 2011, 11:38 AM
no....the first reply was the truth. Riddle, by his actions, has proven himself to be NO gentleman. at least he is not doing time, http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/03/22/2164001/former-citadel-qb-gets-30-years.html

After further review this post isnt found to be in violation of the ToS (mostly because of the fact that he included a legitimate news article). although Id take careful note of what you say from now on whoanellie- Head Linesman

Skjellyfetti
March 27th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Not so much interested in my QB being a gentleman.....much rather he throw for 450 yds. and 4-5 TD's a game.

xsmhx

SpeedkingATL
March 28th, 2011, 08:37 AM
With the lack of quality QBs in the NFL I would expect Riddle to get a good look somewhere. The kid had an attitude that might actually serve him well in trying to make an NFL roster. I always pull for any FCS kid, even one from Elon. xlolx

SoCon48
March 28th, 2011, 08:49 AM
again the over moderation of this site makes it a laughable shell of its former self. sad. so very very sad.

There is a smack forum unless that has been changed. That suffices for those who can't keep it civil.

SoCon48
March 28th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Not so much interested in my QB being a gentleman.....much rather he throw for 450 yds. and 4-5 TD's a game. El Cid can continue to recruit the gentleman, and lose. I would rather have the ruffians that get it done.

He reflects on the university that should be reason enough for him to show some class.

AGS OWNER
March 28th, 2011, 10:16 AM
again the over moderation of this site makes it a laughable shell of its former self. sad. so very very sad. Smack talking is fine and encouraged in the smack sectionxnodx. That is all.

gophoenix
March 31st, 2011, 09:27 PM
He reflects on the university that should be reason enough for him to show some class.

That's true. And some of us have complained about it.

But I've noticed a general decline in player attitudes in FCS over the past decade or half decade to be really honest. :( That's including App....