PDA

View Full Version : New Info on ASU FBS Study

Pages : 1 [2]

49RFootballNow
March 23rd, 2011, 03:12 PM
It's not a lie if you believe. Nice job avoiding the question, back to the same old49ernow.

Because you have been half-way resonable with me I will be the same with you. Inferior in what respect, Yosef Club vs 49er Club donations?

WUTNDITWAA
March 23rd, 2011, 03:19 PM
Would you care to show me where I said ASU was clearly inferior to Charlotte? It IS, but at least in football I'm pretty sure I didn't make that statement.

App will not get a CUSA invite. TRUE There's no way in the world the presidents of Rice, SMU, Tulsa and Tulane vote to add a masters level university to a conference with them. Ignore the academic side of this all you want but they get to vote and they WILL not ignore your academics. ECU even has a medical school and if they could vote them out on academics standards they would.

You may be right, but C-USA is not the Big Ten when it comes to matters like this. We do have an inside with Tulane. Tulane's baseball stadium and our Center for the Visual Arts is named after the same family. Robert and Lillian Turchin. If he's giving enough money to Tulane to get his name on a sports stadium, then he has the ear of the president. I wouldn't be 100 percent certain, but I'm sure a good word from someone with that kind of pull will get us at least a second look.

App-a-latch-un
March 23rd, 2011, 03:22 PM
I think the only course of action here is to ignore any post by 49er fans, just keep the discussion going.

(Wait, did you hear something?....na, must be nothing, now what were you saying.)

AppMan
March 23rd, 2011, 08:35 PM
Saint, Don't you know the old story about wrestling a pig in the mud?