December 5th, 2010, 12:11 PM
ncaa.com has it up

UNH Del ESPN2HD Friday night at 8PM

UNH Fanboi
December 5th, 2010, 12:12 PM
ncaa.com has it up

xsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapx

Props to the ESPN for doing the right thing!

AppAlum2003
December 5th, 2010, 12:18 PM
xsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapx

Props to the ESPN for doing the right thing!

Ok... I'll bite... how is that the right thing? Just curious

ASU_Fanatic
December 5th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Dang, I really wanted a night game...

ATX_EWUGrad
December 5th, 2010, 12:21 PM
ncaa.com has it up

Really??? Cuz NCAA.com has NDSU/EWU as an ESPN Game Plan game which means it's on PPV, and there's no information at all listed for Wofford/GA So. I mean you're right regarding the info for your game but the title of your thread is inaccurate and misleading according to the current listings on the brackets. Did the NCAA have a press release saying something different.

charliej
December 5th, 2010, 12:26 PM

From a TV standpoint..they did.

Fri night is always a down night for ratings in general. Too many other things going on.

NHwildEcat
December 5th, 2010, 12:39 PM

Its the right thing because now I can watch it and not worry about having to alter my other plans on Saturday! Maybe not the right thing for others...but I think UNH folks who weren't going to be able to make it down there this is the best option.

AppMAN04
December 5th, 2010, 12:40 PM
ASU VS NOVA, Def should have gotten the Friday night spot..... WE ARE THE RATINGS!!

NHwildEcat
December 5th, 2010, 12:42 PM
ASU VS NOVA, Def should have gotten the Friday night spot..... WE ARE THE RATINGS!!

So then you guys will bring the ratings at noon on Saturday...its nice for the NCAA to showcase a couple of other teams not named App or Nova...share the wealth man.

Wildcat80
December 5th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Showing on ESPN TV schedule AND on UNH team page....very cool!!!! GO CATS!!!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/160/new-hampshire-wildcats

Wildcat80
December 5th, 2010, 12:45 PM

uhhh...NOT THIS YEAR>>>>NEW HAMPSHIRE RULES!!!

AppMAN04
December 5th, 2010, 12:52 PM

HAHA..IF ya say so.. Goodluck, I guess we have no choice, Noon works for me... They should have remembered the game last year between ASU and UM, Friday wont be anywhere near those ratings..

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2010, 12:54 PM

That must be why App St was the only team featured on Sportcenter last night.

henfan
December 5th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Great stuff. National TV! That and a playoff quarterfinal are not things that UNH is likely to ever see should they ever decide to slash schollies and follow URI to the NEC. Just sayin'.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 5th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Great stuff. National TV! That and a playoff quarterfinal are not things that UNH is likely to ever see should they ever decide to slash schollies and follow URI to the NEC. Just sayin'.

What he said

Professor Chaos
December 5th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Really??? Cuz NCAA.com has NDSU/EWU as an ESPN Game Plan game which means it's on PPV, and there's no information at all listed for Wofford/GA So. I mean you're right regarding the info for your game but the title of your thread is inaccurate and misleading according to the current listings on the brackets. Did the NCAA have a press release saying something different.

NDSU/EWU doesn't count as a "real" playoff game because it doesn't involve any teams from the CAA or SOCON. xsmiley_wix

UNH Fanboi
December 5th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Title of the thread is misleading. Lock it up

R3TRO
December 5th, 2010, 08:11 PM
You lock it up!