PDA

View Full Version : Table Tennis

polsongrizz
May 9th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Although I love playing it I never really have thought about it much as a sport. But I just got done watching a couple matches on ESPN, and I have to say i was impressed and didn't miss a thing due to being bored. It was very enjoyable, and I will watch again if on. Watched this lady play a man and although she lost played very well. Her name was Biba Golic.
http://stigaonline.com/images/2004_ca_open_biba_golic.jpg
http://www.killerspin.com/crew/crew_biba.php

Grizo406
May 9th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I'd spank you hard in a game of Table Tennis, pols...and that is a fact! I'm Forest Gump with a paddle. :nod: :nod: :nod: :D

polsongrizz
May 9th, 2005, 10:15 PM
I'd spank you hard in a game of Table Tennis, pols...and that is a fact! I'm Forest Gump with a paddle. :nod: :nod: :nod: :D
Spank away my height challenged friend :spank: :spank: :spank: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D ;) ;) :nod: :nod:

Grizo406
May 9th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Spank away my height challenged friend :spank: :spank: :spank: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D ;) ;) :nod: :nod:

Get your affairs in order...you just moved into first place on my "Beat Down" list. :D

DuckDuckGriz
May 9th, 2005, 11:23 PM

I'll take that challenge!!! You are looking at the newest member of the Oregon Intramural Table Tennis Team (no joke)!!

I get pretty damn intense though, white boy moves with Serena Williams grunts!!

My dad's pretty good too.....except the time he took a full swing and missed the ball, hitting a full can of beer instead.

polsongrizz
May 10th, 2005, 12:11 AM
looks like a challenge Grizo from the youngin down south... I think we better initiate him into the real world of sports... at least a 12 pack before we play... :nod: :nod: :nod: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D ;) ;) xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Grizo406
May 11th, 2005, 02:02 AM
looks like a challenge Grizo from the youngin down south... I think we better initiate him into the real world of sports... at least a 12 pack before we play... :nod: :nod: :nod: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D ;) ;) xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xcoffeex xcoffeex xcoffeex :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Well, I think I'd probably take the challenge.

When you have Sean O'Neill tell ya' "You play pretty well for an old guy.", and David Zhuard say "Damn, nice stroke!" You tend to get a little bit of a big head. :nod:

A 12 pack sounds like a good place to start!

Congrats, Nick! Swing away!!!

89Hen
May 11th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Beer pong anyone? :D We had a great table at UD with holes for the cups to keep the spillage down.

colgate13
May 11th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Beer pong anyone?

Up here it is called Beruit. Anyone else with unique names for this 100% Fratastic sport?
:) xprost2x xprost2x

89Hen
May 11th, 2005, 10:31 AM
The version we played was nothing like the "official" version of beer pong or Beruit. We actually used paddles and a net, but a plywood custom board.