PDA

View Full Version : BIG whoop! We beat Western Carolina...

blazrdog#1
October 9th, 2010, 06:05 PM
the Vandy of the SoCon...NOW, Pat Sullivan, how about beating Furman next week at home and proving that the Q-back change REALLY did work!xnodxxnodx

Smitty
October 9th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Lets see if we are the Vandy that makes you Mississippi State? I don't see much of an improvement.

catamount man
October 9th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Hmmm...former WCU marching band member. You don't get my respect. We got our *** beat today. Nuff said. Go ask Bardo for more funding for your precious little electronic marching band. I hope they don't raise enough $$$ to go to Pasadena. Would serve Bardo's panzy *** right!

JSU02
October 9th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Lets see if we are the Vandy that makes you Mississippi State? I don't see much of an improvement.

LMAO!

BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n
October 9th, 2010, 09:38 PM
the Vandy of the SoCon...NOW, Pat Sullivan, how about beating Furman next week at home and proving that the Q-back change REALLY did work!xnodxxnodx

Actually, the title of the Vandy of the SoCon belongs to The Citadel this year.

Smitty
October 9th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Hmmm...former WCU marching band member. You don't get my respect. We got our *** beat today. Nuff said. Go ask Bardo for more funding for your precious little electronic marching band. I hope they don't raise enough $$$ to go to Pasadena. Would serve Bardo's panzy *** right!

Well we agree that we did get our butts handed to us and it was a terrible game. Not entirely sure what the marching band has to do with it though.

I do know however, that if the band was given $800k (~Wagner's current contract salary) you would have better results then what is currently playing football...

SoCon48
October 9th, 2010, 11:55 PM
Well we agree that we did get our butts handed to us and it was a terrible game. Not entirely sure what the marching band has to do with it though.

I do know however, that if the band was given $800k (~Wagner's current contract salary) you would have better results then what is currently playing football...

OUCH!!

Appfan_in_CAAland
October 10th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Actually, the title of the Vandy of the SoCon belongs to The Citadel this year.

Western is more like the Iowa State of the SoCon.