PDA

View Full Version : Saint Earnhardt, Jr.

Georgia Griz
May 5th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Does this guy ever do anything wrong? I have never heard him step up to the plate and admit that he might have made a mistake.

CONCORD, N.C. (AP) -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. called Jimmie Johnson an "idiot,'' and blamed the Nextel Cup series points leader for causing a 25-car accident at Talladega Superspeedway.

"If there was one idiot out there it was him,'' Earnhardt said during a break Tuesday in a test session at Lowe's Motor Speedway. "To be honest about it, I think Jimmie Johnson caused about all the wrecks out there.''

putter
May 5th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Actually I have heard him admit when he makes a mistake. He must have a streak of his dad in him!? :nod:

Georgia Griz
May 5th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Actually I have heard him admit when he makes a mistake. He must have a streak of his dad in him!? :nod:

I'm almost wondering if he is trying too hard to be just like his dad. I'm sure there is pressure from the fans to live up to the Earnhardt name, but I just think he's talking like an imbecile sometimes.

polsongrizz
May 5th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Totally agree. Lately it seems every accident he is invlovled in is someone elses fault. :confused: :mad:

Georgia Griz
May 5th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Totally agree. Lately it seems every accident he is invlovled in is someone elses fault. :confused: :mad:

And I think that it might get worse as the year rolls along. That's why I commented earlier this year that it might be good for DEI to keep Mikey around for a little while. The good-natured driver of the #15 NAPA Chevrolet can maintain an even keel around the office.

LacesOut
May 6th, 2005, 08:35 AM
I think it's mainly him being frustrated at his season so far, and he's sounding off and blaming other drivers.

Georgia Griz
May 6th, 2005, 09:14 AM
I think it's mainly him being frustrated at his season so far, and he's sounding off and blaming other drivers.

I really wonder how much of Earnhardt's slow start is due to his new crew, because Waltrip is finishing a little better this year with Eury, Jr. as his crew chief.

LacesOut
May 6th, 2005, 11:54 AM
I really wonder how much of Earnhardt's slow start is due to his new crew, because Waltrip is finishing a little better this year with Eury, Jr. as his crew chief.

Could be the crew, could be the cars also. I still don't know why he switched up this year. Do you??

polsongrizz
May 6th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Could be the crew, could be the cars also. I still don't know why he switched up this year. Do you??
It was his stepmoms idea from what I hear... :confused:

LacesOut
May 6th, 2005, 12:00 PM
It was his stepmoms idea from what I hear... :confused:

What?!?!! Ya gotta be kidding me.

desertgriz
May 6th, 2005, 04:47 PM
What?!?!! Ya gotta be kidding me.

jr.said at the beging of the year they
switched up because eury and jr
were tired of blaming eachother
when things did not go right!

i think he is full of bs myself!!!

Tod
May 6th, 2005, 08:37 PM

Yeah, but that's what the insurance company tells you to say... ;)