PDA

View Full Version : Elon's Hudgins to Dallas

whoanellie
April 24th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Elon's Hudgins to sign with Dallas Cowboys
Comments 0 | Recommend 2
April 24, 2010 9:40 PM
Times-News
He broke records, goal lines and now Elon University receiver Terrell Hudgins will break into the next level, the National Football League.

Despite going undrafted over the last three days of the NFL Draft, Hudgins has agreed verbally to sign a free-agent contract with the Dallas Cowboys.

Immediately following the draft, Hudgins and his agent were on the phone getting the deal done which is expected to be signed Sunday when Hudgins flies to Dallas to tour the team's facility.

For more on Hudgins and the NFL Draft, check back later at TheTimesNews.com.

PaladinFan
April 24th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Ah, he got one of the old orally agree to sign contracts.

PhoenixPhan06
April 24th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Saw TH at the spring game tonight and he was his upbeat self as usual. Great to see that going undrafted didn't get him down. He's obviously excited about the opportunity to play in the NFL next season and I think he will make any owner proud!!

gbhmt
April 24th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Ohhhhh man I'm in a happy place as a Cowboys fan with Bryant and Hudgins. I hope TH can get in there and get some playing time at WR, as that positions has been plaguing us as of late. Also, the last FCS receiver we took turned out to be pretty great (Miles Austin).

Saint3333
April 25th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Congrats to Hudgins, great players. To the Elon fans that poked fun at AE - you guys still laughing now?

Elon Fightin' Christians
April 25th, 2010, 03:39 PM
I can't beleive T- Mobile is going to the stinkin' Cowgirls. That ruined my weekend.

I hope he ends up catching on somewhere else...

paward
April 25th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Congrats to Hudgins, great players. To the Elon fans that poked fun at AE - you guys still laughing now?

Can't we all just get along, for a week or two at least.

mrklean
April 25th, 2010, 07:01 PM
I was hoping my Falcon would draft him in the 6th round.

Rekdiver
April 26th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Elon's Hudgins to sign with Dallas Cowboys
Comments 0 | Recommend 2
April 24, 2010 9:40 PM
Times-News
He broke records, goal lines and now Elon University receiver Terrell Hudgins will break into the next level, the National Football League.

Despite going undrafted over the last three days of the NFL Draft, Hudgins has agreed verbally to sign a free-agent contract with the Dallas Cowboys.

Immediately following the draft, Hudgins and his agent were on the phone getting the deal done which is expected to be signed Sunday when Hudgins flies to Dallas to tour the team's facility.

For more on Hudgins and the NFL Draft, check back later at TheTimesNews.com.

Undrafted? Surely not..........I know it BURNS you badly seeing AE drafted in the 3rd......I think it is nice he is getting a tour of the stadium since he won't be playing there on Sunday......

phoenixphanatic21
April 26th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Can't we all just get along, for a week or two at least.

Apparently not.

Rekdiver
April 26th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Oh yeah..........uh,Well...............HE STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not my fault.