PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina quarterback Aramis Hillary to CCU

bodoyle
March 25th, 2010, 03:01 PM
http://thesunnews.typepad.com/coastal_carolina/2010/03/hillary-ccu-transfer-likely.html

ericsaid
March 25th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Coco's brother.

AppAlum2003
March 25th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Second article I've read referring to CoCo as "former Appalachian State Wide Receiver."

xeyebrowx xchinscratchx

SideLine Shooter
March 25th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Second article I've read referring to CoCo as "former Appalachian State Wide Receiver."

xeyebrowx xchinscratchx

He is still listed on the roster.

AppChicago
March 25th, 2010, 09:07 PM

xeyebrowx xchinscratchx

Looks like they changed it to "CoCo Hillary, a receiver at Appalachian State".

So they were either thinking "Wait! He's still on the team!"

.... or....

"Oh wait! We're not supposed to know he's off the team!"

South Carolina Duke
March 25th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Aramis was never going to get a chance to play as a Game Cock any way.

Grades were good, work ethic was good.

Behavior, ..decisions...not so good.

If he is such a talent why CCU? Sounds like El Cid is in dire need of a QB. Must come down to discipline, or lack of... huh?

No future where he is headed.

Hey Cid 1990 interested in a non felon as a QB? Maybe as an assisted coach.?

South Carolina Duke
March 25th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Interesting fact, ..........Steve Spurrier is responsible enough to indefinately suspend their player, Master Aramis .

But Jerry Moore ...........................has had no comment concerning Master Coco?

Take time to ponder...... if you can?

Facts are facts.

Apps03
March 26th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Just come out and say it. You obviously do not know coach Moore. Aramis was re-instated only days later and is now choosing to leave the team. Spurrier suspended Aramis, in the off-season, for all of about 5 days. Is that the example you want Coach Moore to follow? I would like to know some info myself but what you are implying here is simply ridiculous at best.

Spurrier and responsible should never be used in the same sentence

WVAPPmountaineer
March 26th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Interesting fact, ..........Steve Spurrier is responsible enough to indefinately suspend their player, Master Aramis .

But Jerry Moore ...........................has had no comment concerning Master Coco?

Take time to ponder...... if you can?

Facts are facts.

It seems many of the JMU fans are clueless as to what an honest, caring, outstanding coach encompasses - Coach Moore is that kind of man and coach - Remember these are the fans who booed our players late in the game and claimed Coach Moore had "ordered" them to fake injury to stop the clock - I believe even your big mouth coach inferred that at the end of the game - So happens, one injury cost our APP guy the rest of that season and he still, 2 years later, hasn't been cleared to play full-time and has bascially been told his career might be over and another injury cost the APP player the rest of that season as well - Helluva an acting job I would say !!!! - We also lost leading rusher Devon Moore for the season with a broken ankle in that game but his was in the first half so I guess he wasn't acting ----

Skjellyfetti
March 27th, 2010, 11:44 AM

Aramisīs suspension lasted a number of days. He was not still suspended when he decided to transfer.

WVAPPmountaineer
March 27th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Aramisīs suspension lasted a number of days. He was not still suspended when he decided to transfer.

Yeah and the old ball coach has really come down "hard" on the many Stephen Garcia's incidents???? -----

zilla
March 28th, 2010, 09:40 PM
It's official...

http://thesunnews.typepad.com/coastal_carolina/2010/03/hillary-is-coming.html#more

Aramis is coming to Coastal.

ericsaid
March 29th, 2010, 03:47 PM
May join him in a year or two.

kirkblitz
March 31st, 2010, 04:27 PM
I know bennett doesnt like to win so he probably wont start aramis, but if he does LOOK OUT! he is a beast