PDA

View Full Version : Offseason in Eugene

JALMOND
February 18th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Ducks star running back arrested...

www.oregonlive.com/ducks/

Menacing, strangulation and assault on a girl who is not even his girlfriend. Add this to the two kickers who got beat up (one got arrested for starting the fight), the defensive end who was thrown off the team for beating up those who beat up the kickers, and Masoli stealing two laptops from the SAE house.

Gotta love this fine example of Oregon football.

xconfusedx:(xthumbsdownx

appmaj
February 18th, 2010, 06:03 AM
No surprise they let Blount back on the team last year. Doesn't set a really high standard.

laxVik
February 19th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Well I'm a duck fan and I not sure what to make of all of it. Is CK to blame? I don't think so. If LJ or JM are found guilty then, yes, immediately kick them off the team. Let's not forget JM has been accused of stealing. No official report yet. I realize Jalmond you're not a UO fan, but I'd not throw out the baby with the bath water at this point.

JALMOND
February 20th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Well I'm a duck fan and I not sure what to make of all of it. Is CK to blame? I don't think so. If LJ or JM are found guilty then, yes, immediately kick them off the team. Let's not forget JM has been accused of stealing. No official report yet. I realize Jalmond you're not a UO fan, but I'd not throw out the baby with the bath water at this point.

No I am not a Duck fan, but I am an Oregonian and a taxpayer (thanks to the passage of the last initiative, bigger than before). People hear I am from Oregon and immediately they start in on the troubles of the Ducks. We had a stretch there with the Blazers and they cleaned it up. OSU had some problems and they cleaned up. However, it seems like the Ducks want to bury their heads in the sand, as long as they can say they are contending for a "national championship". But at what cost, especially to us who don't give a crap about the Duck program. Why do we have to be the ones to "defend" this?

Kelly's response...

www.oregonlive.com/ducks/

Here's a broom and I'll hold up the rug. Geez.xeyebrowxxthumbsdownx