PDA

View Full Version : Who Will be Picked First?

TexasTerror
January 6th, 2010, 02:21 PM
So, which player will be the first pick in this coming year's NFL draft?

The choices from the early mock drafts are:

Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State
Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma

saccat
January 6th, 2010, 02:43 PM
The rams need alot of help on the d-line. My guess would be Suh.

93henfan
January 6th, 2010, 03:02 PM
The rams need alot of help on the d-line. My guess would be Suh.

He looks to be the most special player in the group. Whether or not that translates to being picked first, I'm not sure.

Ivytalk
January 6th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Suh. He's a beast. Berry #2.

3PeatNation
January 6th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Suh, why is gerald mccoy even up there he sucks, this is what ESPN does they kiss up to kids and then because of the hype NFL scouts get them, but Suh 1st berry 2nd bradford 3rd

Thundar
January 6th, 2010, 07:12 PM
No Tebow??????xlolx

AggieFinn
January 6th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Rams take Jimmy Clausen.

appmaj
January 7th, 2010, 05:50 AM
Suh

JMUNJ08
January 7th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Suh seems so logical. That's why they da Rams will go with a QB/OT...

putter
January 7th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Rams need way more help on offense, specifically a quality QB. They chickened out on the QB last year but I don't think they can make that mistake again.

OhioHen
January 7th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Rams need way more help on offense, specifically a quality QB. They chickened out on the QB last year but I don't think they can make that mistake again.

Then they need to trade the top pick for about #10 and an early second rounder. No QB this year is worth anywhere close to first pick money.

Seahawks Fan
January 7th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Then they need to trade the top pick for about #10 and an early second rounder. No QB this year is worth anywhere close to first pick money.

Tebow doesn't go in the first round? That would shock me.

putter
January 7th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Tebow doesn't go in the first round? That would shock me.

maybe 1st round but he was saying 1st pick. Bradford's injury will haunt him and keep him from being the top pic, IMO. The way AE plays he would be a better choice right now for the Rams over Boeller.

Seven Would Be Nice
January 7th, 2010, 12:50 PM

I agree. Tebow MAY go late 1st round, but they better plan on him being a backup and learn to throw the ball before they put him in a game.

I see Suh or Berry going first.

Seahawks Fan
January 7th, 2010, 05:02 PM
maybe 1st round but he was saying 1st pick. Bradford's injury will haunt him and keep him from being the top pic, IMO. The way AE plays he would be a better choice right now for the Rams over Boeller.

You're right. First pick, no. First round yes for Tebow.

SoCalAg
January 7th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Suh, no doubt. Can't believe AE wasn't a choice on the AGS site!

CID1990
January 7th, 2010, 09:57 PM
I've heard speculations about the third round for Andre Roberts.

saccat
January 8th, 2010, 10:31 AM
If Jake Locker was in the draft the Rams would pick him. Next year should be a better year for QB picks.

wapiti
January 8th, 2010, 12:15 PM
No Tebow??????xlolx

I would like to see Tebow get drafted by Seattle.

I do not know if his style fits with the Seahawks offense scheme, but I do think Tim will do great in the NFL.

The experts thought Lineart was suppose to do great at Arizona, but has been medicore at best.
Now that the so called 'experts' think Tebow does not have what it takes to play in the NFL, my guess is he will do well.

ngineer
January 8th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Yes, Suh!:)

wingt2flex
January 8th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Suh seems to project out as a once in a decade player, the QBs seem to be a toss up from #1 through #5. Hence, I take the upside on D, go with the QB at pick #33, and play out the 2010 season at 4 wins and 12 losses. The perfect QB gets you 3 more wins, the wrong one gets you $60 million in the hole and another Ram decade of ugliness.

813Jag
January 10th, 2010, 09:56 AM
why draft a QB with a poor O-Line? xconfusedx

Cocky
January 11th, 2010, 10:53 PM
#25 for Alabama will be close to if not #1.