OT Vladimir Ducasse Massachusetts
FB Clayton Harbor Missouri State
DE Austen Lane Murray State
RB Pat Paschall North Dakota State
P Scott Ravanesi Southern Illinois
WR Chris Carter UC Davis
DE Adrian Tracy William & Mary
WR Donald Jones Youngstown State

There might be more added later on but this is it as of now. Some notable snubs in my mind are Danny Batten, Marc Mariani, Quentin Scott, Nate Overbay, Deji Karim, Arthur Moats, Pat Simonds, James Ruffin, and Derek Hardman.

letsgopards04
January 5th, 2010, 09:22 AM
How Skelton is invited and Dom Randolph not be is ludicrous?

smallcollegefbfan
January 5th, 2010, 09:43 AM

Skelton is 6'5 and has the big arm. Randolph doesn't have the arm Skelton has and he is 6'2. The NFL is all about potential and in their eyes Skelton has more potential than Randolph. However, based on what they did in their careers you are right that Randolph has done more to earn it in his career thus far.

letsgopards04
January 5th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Skelton is 6'5 and has the big arm. Randolph doesn't have the arm Skelton has and he is 6'2. The NFL is all about potential and in their eyes Skelton has more potential than Randolph. However, based on what they did in their careers you are right that Randolph has done more to earn it in his career thus far.

True I would have thought Randolph being a winner through and through would make up for a lack prototypical size.

DLS
January 5th, 2010, 01:07 PM
no perriloux either

CID1990
January 5th, 2010, 09:43 PM

I thought it was spelled, "Ludacris".

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Where be Hudgins as well? Top guy all-time in FCS in several categories I would think should garner a look. Him and Moats (Defensive POY in all FCS) are huge snubs...

smallcollegefbfan
January 6th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Where be Hudgins as well? Top guy all-time in FCS in several categories I would think should garner a look. Him and Moats (Defensive POY in all FCS) are huge snubs...

Hudgins surprised me as I thought teams would want to get him in to see what he really runs. I know he had a lot of interest and maybe teams have done enough on him to be convinced that he is a 4.7 40 type guy. If he runs a 4.5 at his pro day he will have a lot of people scrambling though.

Moats, Danny Batten, and Deji Karim are the top 3 snubs in my mind. I expect all 3 to be on rosters this time next year.

Crusader2010
January 7th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Really surprised Simonds wasn't on there. At 6'6" I'd think he'd be seen as having major upside. Also, what about James Williams OT for Harvard and WR/RS Buddy Farnham of Brown?

smallcollegefbfan
January 8th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Really surprised Simonds wasn't on there. At 6'6" I'd think he'd be seen as having major upside. Also, what about James Williams OT for Harvard and WR/RS Buddy Farnham of Brown?

Farnham has been labeled as too slow and Williams didn't have that great of a year I was told. Seems he is a pure priority free agent based on his season.

appmaj
January 8th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Do punters run in the combine?

smallcollegefbfan
January 8th, 2010, 09:24 AM

No.

appmaj
January 8th, 2010, 09:25 AM
No.

xlolx

JMUNJ08
January 8th, 2010, 09:59 AM

They should do the 40, high jump, shuttle, and other drills cuz teams need to find out which ones won't embarass themselves trying to tackle xoopsx