PDA

View Full Version : Montana Names New Head Coach

CSN Log
January 4th, 2010, 07:46 AM
12-31-2009 04:32 PM

Montana Names New Head Coach

Robin Pflugrad has been named the new head football coach at The University of Montana, announced UM Athletic Director Jim O’Day Thursday. He replaces Bobby Hauck, who left Montana after going 80-17 in seven seasons to take the head job at the University of Nevada Las Vegas.

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/12/31/montana-names-new-head-coach?blog=2#more6020)

Syntax Error
January 4th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Okay Griz fans, are you happy?

gbhmt
January 4th, 2010, 07:36 PM
I am. I'm friends with O'Day's son, who gets lots of contact with the players, and he says the players absolutely love him. Marc Mariani said he was the best coach he's ever had. Also, thirteen years of being recruiting coordinator at various Pac-10 schools should bode extremely well. I think he's the right choice.

Poker Alan
January 4th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Plus he started coaching at Montana under the legend, Don Read... and actually also has interviewed twice for the job before... seems like a very logical, yet exciting choice for the Griz...

ngineer
January 4th, 2010, 11:11 PM
From what I'm reading, it looks like a very good decision. Of course, with a name like Pfluhgrad, or whatever, will make for some interesting headlines for a 'punsters' out there..xsmiley_wix