PDA

View Full Version : Colgate Head Coach Receives Contract Extension

CSN Log
January 4th, 2010, 07:46 AM
01-01-2010 06:06 PM

Colgate Head Coach Receives Contract Extension

Colgate University Director of Athletics Dave Roach is pleased to announce that Colgate has extended football head coach Dick Biddle on a three-year contract extension through June 30, 2013.

“The Colgate football family is pleased that coach Biddle will be leading our football program for the foreseeable future,” stated Roach.

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2010/01/01/colgate-head-coach-receives-contract-ext?blog=2#more6021)

Syntax Error
January 4th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Congrats coach, well deserved!

ngineer
January 4th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Biddle, as 'the Dean' of the Patriot League coaches has been a consistent winner in an environment that must certainly be difficult to recruit. His teams are always tough. A model of consistency and excellence.

TheValleyRaider
January 4th, 2010, 11:27 PM
You want interesting news from Hamilton, try our AD going on a 6-month sabbatical xchinscratchx: http://gocolgateraiders.com/news/2010/1/3/GEN_0103101128.aspx

“Having completed 19 1/2 years as a Director of Athletics I thought now would be a good time to do this,” said Roach. “What I will do is visit 11 schools and review the following; organizational structure, academic support, fundraising, facility management, facility design and construction, faculty relations, budgeting, Title IX and strategic planning.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 11 schools Roach will visit are: Princeton, Furman, Vanderbilt, North Carolina, Duke, Davidson, Rice, Boston University, Boston College, SMU and Delaware. It is a wide variety of institutions all of which are willing to open up their departments and share ideas. "I would compare it to a coach sharing X's and O's with a coach from another school." said Roach