PDA

View Full Version : mac title game vs . detroit classic

SU Jag
December 4th, 2009, 09:16 PM
I'm watching the mac title game on the espn 2( now I know a lot of yall are wondering,"why the hell is he watching the mac title game) and there are a lot of empty seats up at ford field. I remember the detroit classic a few years that drew very well was canceled. How? Why? The detriot classic never looked like what I'm watching now.

MR. CHICKEN
December 4th, 2009, 09:32 PM
AH'M WHIFF YA'LL..JAGSTER......DUH CHIPPY'S ARE OWNIN'...DUH BOB'S.....BUT IT IS ENTERTAININ'.......AN' DUH DETROIT SKYLINE......RIGHT UP DERE WHIFF....DALLAS.....PHILLY...'VEGAS....ALL DUH PRETTY PLACES......YEAH...DIS FORD'S THEATRE IS EMPTY....OH FO' DUH MARSHALL YEARS....TOO BAD TEMPLE COODN'T MAKE IT......:(.....BRAWK!

LacesOut
December 4th, 2009, 09:34 PM
I'm watching a little.

Really like both teams uni's. Could care less who wins. But if Temple was playing in it I would be watching the entire game. Oh well.

MR. CHICKEN
December 4th, 2009, 10:24 PM
CHIPPY'S...DO DUH BOBCATS.......20-10........xprost2x.......AWK!

LacesOut
December 4th, 2009, 10:31 PM
CHIPPY'S...DO DUH BOBCATS.......20-10........xprost2x.......AWK!

Not a bad game, and I'm not surprised with the result.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 4th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I really wish Temple could have made it but Ohio beat us straight up for the right to play tonight. CMU was the best team in the MAC all year imo. They rightfully deserve to championship. I'm glad the country got to see Grant LeFevour. He's been an unbelievable college QB that probably projects better than Tebow in the NFL. With what Temple has coming i'd expect us to be the favorite to be here next year regardless who our coach is.