19. Central Arkansas 572 15
20. Weber St. 520 16
21. Colgate 495 25
22. Delaware 412 14
23. Lafayette 293 NR
24. Florida A&M 257 NR
25. Central Connecticut St. 173 NR

Dropped Out: Massachusetts, Northern Arizona, Cal Poly

Others receiving votes (minimum of 5 votes): Northern Arizona (37), Cal Poly (33), Montana St. (31), Prairie View A&M (29), Eastern Kentucky (18), Southeastern Louisiana (16), Texas St. (16), Massachusetts (15), Southern Utah (10), Pennsylvania (5).

MOST SIGNIFICANT WIN OF THE WEEK: Montana
MOST SIGNIFICANT LOSS OF THE WEEK: Delaware

DOME
November 2nd, 2009, 12:03 PM
SOLID

SumItUp
November 2nd, 2009, 12:03 PM
This poll is going to generate a lot of comments.

knucklehead
November 2nd, 2009, 12:08 PM
I agree, what a shake up. Noise begin.

UNHWildCats
November 2nd, 2009, 12:10 PM
Liberty 15th

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

UNCBears2010
November 2nd, 2009, 12:11 PM
Liberty 15th

You have a better option?

WrenFGun
November 2nd, 2009, 12:12 PM
I actually completed forgot to put HC in my poll, by total accident. Kind of surprised it wasn't kicked to me since I put Colgate and LaFayette in my poll, but will correct for next week..

Sorry HC fans.

Pards Rule
Yeah - the Pards are #23!

Eight Legger
This was the most difficult poll of the year for me. Truthfully, there are only about 15 teams worthy of being ranked; after that there are about 15-20 that are equal and just move up or down from week to week depending who wins and who loses.

UNHWildCats
November 2nd, 2009, 12:13 PM
16. Stephen F. Austin 763
17. Jacksonville St. 757
18. Eastern Washington 694
19. Central Arkansas 572
20. Weber St. 520
22. Delaware 412

They all should be ahead of Liberty

knucklehead
November 2nd, 2009, 12:14 PM
Liberty 15th

Yes please give us your wisdom on where LU should be.

OOPS, you beat me too it. OK why those teams?

bjtheflamesfan
November 2nd, 2009, 12:17 PM
and also bear in mind that three or 4 of those teams listed lost this weekend

kirkblitz
November 2nd, 2009, 12:17 PM
LIB=top 5 team. Everyone will see that when they are in the nat title game!

JMUNJ08
November 2nd, 2009, 12:18 PM
16. Stephen F. Austin 763
17. Jacksonville St. 757
18. Eastern Washington 694
19. Central Arkansas 572
20. Weber St. 520
22. Delaware 412

They all should be ahead of Liberty

Liberty should be and IS ranked higher than those teams. There just isn't a deep amount of quality this year and particularly this week for the back end of the poll.

Check out the disparity from 25 to 26

Lehigh Football Nation
November 2nd, 2009, 12:25 PM
Funny - I paused putting Holy Cross at 13, but couldn't think of any team better than them. And the rest of AGS agrees with me! xthumbsupx

The biggest omission from this poll BY FAR is Penn. Two losses to ranked teams (Villanova and Lafayette), and only five lousy votes? You could also make a good case for Harvard, too, with their only losses to Holy Cross and Lafayette. Certainly better choices than Eastern Washington or UCA.

ToTheLeft
November 2nd, 2009, 12:29 PM
Funny - I paused putting Holy Cross at 13, but couldn't think of any team better than them. And the rest of AGS agrees with me! xthumbsupx

The biggest omission from this poll BY FAR is Penn. Two losses to ranked teams (Villanova and Lafayette), and only five lousy votes? You could also make a good case for Harvard, too, with their only losses to Holy Cross and Lafayette. Certainly better choices than Eastern Washington or UCA.

Yeah, Penn made my poll last week, and moved up this week. There is a vicious cycle amongst voters that discredit JMU, which discredits Liberty, which discredits Lafayette, which discredits Penn/Harvard.

Pard94
November 2nd, 2009, 12:32 PM
I was really hoping we (Lafayette) could stay out of the polls at least until we play Holy Cross. Bad things happen when we are ranked. Oh well.

When's the last time the Patriot League had three ranked teams?

Ronbo
November 2nd, 2009, 12:33 PM

There are only 3 teams that would have a problem with an Ivy school in the Big Sky. ISU, UNC, and Portland State. And PSU and UNC might give them a pretty good game. xnodx

soccerguy315
November 2nd, 2009, 12:35 PM
big gap between #12 and #13...

it's really a crap shoot after that.

89Hen
November 2nd, 2009, 12:36 PM
You're not serious, are you? xcoolx Ivys year after year going undefeated in league play, only to lose OOC games = no ranking in my book.

89Hen
November 2nd, 2009, 12:38 PM
13. Holy Cross 865 20
14. Eastern Illinois 831 23
15. Liberty 782 21
Just goes to show you how bungled up things are this year. xsmhx

JMUNJ08
November 2nd, 2009, 12:41 PM

Not one mention of anyone they beat only the so called "good" teams they lost to (Nova is ACTUALLY good). Not really a case then is there? If there is, where are JMU's votes after beating a really good team??????

Squealofthepig
November 2nd, 2009, 12:42 PM
And to build on 89Hen's post, the Ivy League schools not only lose OOC, they lose pretty convincingly.

(Don't get me wrong, would love to see more Ivy League representation on the boards... they just seem to be conscientious objectors when it comes to FCS football, outside of their own conference, and just having a bit more of a presence would also net them a few more votes, though heaven knows what threads that would start!)

At least the top 12 or so are pretty much agreed upon (though exactly where in the top 12 can of course be debated). Agree that there's a lot of teams in the latter half of the poll that are hard to rank against each other. Hopefully the last few weeks will bring us some much needed data.

PhoenixPhan06
November 2nd, 2009, 12:44 PM
The top 10 is about what I expected with no real upsets this weekend. Spots 11-20 are up for debate with so many losses in this group over the weekend. It'll be interesting how much the rankings shift the next two weeks with several top-10 matchups on the way.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 2nd, 2009, 12:49 PM
And to build on 89Hen's post, the Ivy League schools not only lose OOC, they lose pretty convincingly.

Penn

Sat Sep 19 No. 4 Villanova L 3-14
Sat Sep 26 at No. 23 Lafayette L 17-20

Harvard

Sat Sep 19 at No. 13 Holy Cross L 20-27
Sat Oct 17 No. 23 Lafayette L 18-35

I mean, don't you even look at the records before posting? Sheesh. xrolleyesx There is exactly one bad loss on this OOC resume, and even that's debatable.

tribe_pride
November 2nd, 2009, 12:53 PM
Wouldn't be surprised to see JMU get themselves to be bowl eligible by the end of the season and move inside the top 20. They have beaten the current 15 and 20 (as well as bad Big South) and lost to the 1, 4, 5, bad ACC, and subpar CAA teams.

That said, the top 12 look like they want to be there while everyone outside of that looks like it depends on what week they want to care. That's why nobody can argue really well either in defense of or against this poll.

89Hen
November 2nd, 2009, 12:53 PM
There is exactly one bad loss on this OOC resume, and even that's debatable.
And nary a good win. xcoffeex

Win all the Ivy games + lose OOC vs PL = you do the math.

OhioHen
November 2nd, 2009, 12:56 PM
Liberty should be and IS ranked higher than those teams. There just isn't a deep amount of quality this year and particularly this week for the back end of the poll.

Check out the disparity from 25 to 26

Not a good measure. #25 had 173 POINTS, #26 had votes from 37 VOTERS. It is entirely possible that Northern Arizona had 172 points and that Central Connecticut State received votes from a smaller number of voters than did NAU.

This is why I don't like the ORV being number of voters rather than total points - it distorts the gap between #25 and #26.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 2nd, 2009, 12:56 PM
And nary a good win. xcoffeex

Win all the Ivy games + lose OOC vs PL = you do the math.

Right. A Top 25 ranking. xthumbsupx xlolx

JMUNJ08
November 2nd, 2009, 12:59 PM
Not a good measure. #25 had 173 POINTS, #26 had votes from 37 VOTERS. It is entirely possible that Northern Arizona had 172 points and that Central Connecticut State received votes from a smaller number of voters than did NAU.

This is why I don't like the ORV being number of voters rather than total points - it distorts the gap between #25 and #26.

Didn't realize they did that. Thanks xthumbsupx

mcveyrl
November 2nd, 2009, 01:02 PM
Wouldn't be surprised to see JMU get themselves to be bowl eligible by the end of the season and move inside the top 20. They have beaten the current 15 and 20 (as well as bad Big South) and lost to the 1, 4, 5, bad ACC, and subpar CAA teams.

That said, the top 12 look like they want to be there while everyone outside of that looks like it depends on what week they want to care. That's why nobody can argue really well either in defense of or against this poll.

Yea, I have to admit that I really am disappointed (unlike last week) that JMU didn't at least get some votes. If we're really looking at resumes and not just w-l record, they've got two wins over the Top 25 and only one loss they weren't supposed to have (granted they lost two of those in ways no one would've expected).

Not that any of this matters since they won't be in the playoffs, which is the ultimate goal anyway.

SumItUp
November 2nd, 2009, 01:03 PM

JMU can not reach 7 D1 wins.

19Duke97
November 2nd, 2009, 01:04 PM
Yea, I have to admit that I really am disappointed (unlike last week) that JMU didn't at least get some votes. If we're really looking at resumes and not just w-l record, they've got two wins over the Top 25 and only one loss they weren't supposed to have (granted they lost two of those in ways no one would've expected).

Not that any of this matters since they won't be in the playoffs, which is the ultimate goal anyway.

if they get back to 5-5, they'll pop back up, especially if the bottom 10 teams keep losing. Quite honestly JMU can beat any of the teams ranked 13-25. Top 10 is a different story, for now.

mcveyrl
November 2nd, 2009, 01:04 PM

I think he just meant 6-5 for "bowl" eligible.

JMUNJ08
November 2nd, 2009, 01:07 PM

xlolx We know. He meant bowl eligible (if FBS) as in 6-5 (win out the rest of the way). I would take a 6-5 JMU over a Patriot AL but we all know that won't happen.

ToTheLeft
November 2nd, 2009, 01:08 PM
xlolx We know. He meant bowl eligible (if FBS) as in 6-5 (win out the rest of the way). I would take a 6-5 JMU over a Patriot AL but we all know that won't happen.

Well, maybe JMU would catch a bowl game, if they make it to 6-5. I'd rather see them than another MAC team or WAC team... San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl, here comes the Dukes?

Thunder_Struck
November 2nd, 2009, 01:09 PM

So 26 might not even be 26 in points. The 26th team may have had more votes in the top 25 but the 27th team may have had more total points. Is this correct?

Grizzaholic
November 2nd, 2009, 01:10 PM
Come on. SUU got 10 points???? Need a new poll.

And I guess everybody is still drinking the Weber St. kool-aid.

darell1976
November 2nd, 2009, 01:14 PM

I'm with you. I thought for sure SUU would have made the top 25.xconfusedx

JMUNJ08
November 2nd, 2009, 01:18 PM

Look at the OhioHen Post. ORV is number of voters not votes.

I'm with you. I thought for sure SUU would have made the top 25.xconfusedx

4-4? Beatin UCD who wasn't ranked? North Dakota has beef too then. Im not crying over JMU's exclusion....

tribe_pride
November 2nd, 2009, 01:19 PM

I think he just meant 6-5 for "bowl" eligible.

Well, maybe JMU would catch a bowl game, if they make it to 6-5. I'd rather see them than another MAC team or WAC team... San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl, here comes the Dukes?

Yeah that was just my fun way of saying 6-5. xthumbsupx

OhioHen
November 2nd, 2009, 01:23 PM
So 26 might not even be 26 in points. The 26th team may have had more votes in the top 25 but the 27th team may have had more total points. Is this correct?

It is a definite possibility.

Khan4Cats
November 2nd, 2009, 01:49 PM

It is a definite possibility.

So, how does this play into the GPI with ranking teams below 25?

Am pleased that UNI stayed at 12. Was a little worried that teams behind them could have won this week and leapfrogged them. Still in a good position to win out and snag an at-large and, depending on the match-ups, possibly even buy a home game.

WileECoyote06
November 2nd, 2009, 01:51 PM
This week was difficult, but seeing the poll confirms my view that teams with four losses shouldn't be ranked. . . then I look and see Weber State at #20. Well. . .back to the drawing board then.. . lol

But it's good to see CCSU in the top 25. . .

WestCoastAggie
November 2nd, 2009, 01:54 PM
So, how does this play into the GPI with ranking teams below 25?

Am pleased that UNI stayed at 12. Was a little worried that teams behind them could have won this week and leapfrogged them. Still in a good position to win out and snag an at-large and, depending on the match-ups, possibly even buy a home game.

As far as the GPI, they just account the actual spot in the ranking, not the point total for each team, I suppose. Let me know if I am wrong.

93henfan
November 2nd, 2009, 02:06 PM
What is it about a 4-loss Weber State team that everyone is so high about?

Khan4Cats
November 2nd, 2009, 02:14 PM
As far as the GPI, they just account the actual spot in the ranking, not the point total for each team, I suppose. Let me know if I am wrong.

But isn't that what those posts were saying? The #26 team may have been named on more ballots than the #27 but actually received fewer points.

WestCoastAggie
November 2nd, 2009, 02:22 PM
But isn't that what those posts were saying? The #26 team may have been named on more ballots than the #27 but actually received fewer points.

I guess that might be a possibility. Can anyone from CSN answer this question? xconfusedx

Shellin
November 2nd, 2009, 02:24 PM
Where is UC Davis!?! It's hard to take this poll seriously without them being in the top 25 xmadx xmadx xlolx

It looks to be a pretty good poll to me, top 10 look solid and then it was such a crapshoot trying to figure out who deserved to be ahead of who after that point.

Cocky
November 2nd, 2009, 02:25 PM
if they get back to 5-5, they'll pop back up, especially if the bottom 10 teams keep losing. Quite honestly JMU can beat any of the teams ranked 13-25. Top 10 is a different story, for now.

JMU can beat anyone but probably wouldn't be most of the ones from 13-25 unless they are alot better than the games I've seen.

Tribe4SF
November 2nd, 2009, 02:32 PM
Oh, the state of things!xsmhx

Holy Cross gives up 627 yards to Fordham, and is the 13th best team in the country? Eastern Illinois and Colgate make sizeable jumps after struggling to get by very weak teams?

I thought people might laugh at my 13-25 til I saw the poll results. Jester hats for everyone!:D

93henfan
November 2nd, 2009, 02:34 PM

Holy Cross gives up 627 yards to Fordham, and is the 13th best team in the country? Eastern Illinois and Colgate make sizeable jumps after struggling to get by very weak teams?

I thought people might laugh at my 13-25 til I saw the poll results. Jester hats for everyone!:D

Confucius say:

He who stomp crap rise to top, but still be stinky.

mcveyrl
November 2nd, 2009, 02:38 PM
JMU can beat anyone but probably wouldn't be most of the ones from 13-25 unless they are alot better than the games I've seen.

So you must not've seen them play the two teams in that range that they actually did beat...

Dukie95
November 2nd, 2009, 02:51 PM
So you must not've seen them play the two teams in that range that they actually did beat...

Yeah, really. I get that it's a big jumble after the first 10 or so, but I'm really surprised JMU didn't at least show up in ORV this week.

If you go by who they've beaten and lost to, shouldn't they be somewhere between 5 (W&M) and 15 (Liberty)? Was the Hofstra loss THAT bad?

Oh well, doesn't matter anyway, even if we were on the list we'd probably be the only eligible team without a chance at the playoffs.

mcveyrl
November 2nd, 2009, 02:54 PM
Yeah, really. I get that it's a big jumble after the first 10 or so, but I'm really surprised JMU didn't at least show up in ORV this week.

If you go by who they've beaten and lost to, shouldn't they be somewhere between 5 (W&M) and 15 (Liberty)? Was the Hofstra loss THAT bad?

Oh well, doesn't matter anyway, even if we were on the list we'd probably be the only eligible team without a chance at the playoffs.

Yea, it's nice to sit and argue, but the reality of it is, it's all just semantics for us. We're not going to the playoffs.

The team's still playing to win and cares little (if at all) about this stuff.

crusader11
November 2nd, 2009, 02:54 PM

We played a prevent defense for the entire 4th quarter since we had a 3 score lead. We gave Skelton everything underneath, and nothing over our heads. Also, I'm pretty sure that points decide the outcome of a game, not yards.

89Hen
November 2nd, 2009, 03:05 PM
Great point. xlolx

BlueGoldAg
November 2nd, 2009, 03:29 PM
Hey folks, where's UC Davis for crying out loud!!! xliarxxlolx

MR. CHICKEN
November 2nd, 2009, 03:46 PM
MOST SIGNIFICANT LOSS......LET US EXAMINE:......#14 DELAWARE LOSES TA UNRANKED DUKES........#11....STEVIE WONDERAH AUSTIN.....LOSES TA UNRANKED....TEJAS STATE....WOODN'T #11.....BE MO' SIGGY....xconfusedxxconfusedx....NOT LIKE DUH HENS LOSS...OPENS DUH DOOR...FO' DUH ARACHNIDS........xsmhx....AWK!

Lehigh Football Nation
November 2nd, 2009, 04:16 PM
MOST SIGNIFICANT LOSS......LET US EXAMINE:......#14 DELAWARE LOSES TA UNRANKED DUKES........#11....STEVIE WONDERAH AUSTIN.....LOSES TA UNRANKED....TEJAS STATE....WOODN'T #11.....BE MO' SIGGY....xconfusedxxconfusedx....NOT LIKE DUH HENS LOSS...OPENS DUH DOOR...FO' DUH ARACHNIDS........xsmhx....AWK!

I put Eastern Illinois's win as most significant win - their win took them from a borderline Top 25 team to a Top 16 team! And for most significant loss I took Weber State, since their loss was a playoff game. I'd guess that picks on that were all over the map, too.

Shellin
November 2nd, 2009, 04:22 PM

I picked Delaware for most significant loss because losing that game pretty much forces them to win out to make the playoffs, while Stephen F. Austin likely would have to do the same to make the field their remaining opponents are not of the same caliber as Nova and Navy.

UNHFootballAlum
November 2nd, 2009, 04:35 PM
xlol
Confucius say:

He who stomp crap rise to top, but still be stinky.

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Ivytalk
November 2nd, 2009, 05:05 PM
Looks OK to me. Bottom half was tough this week.xcoolx

4th and What?
November 2nd, 2009, 06:59 PM
I can't put JMU in the poll until the current QB/OL scores a touchdown against more than Delaware. Not that UD is bad, but I am not convinced that wasn't a fluke for JMU.

Funny how everyone thinks Liberty is a joke except JMU fans that saw the game. Liberty played JMU much tougher than Richmond did this year, if Liberty gets to the playoffs, they will represent. Might lose at Richmond or at App St (who is looking hotter every week) but they will look like they belong, because they do.

I am drinking the Weber St kool aid, but I'm drinking the Montana St kool aid as well. In fact, I have most of the Big Sky skewed higher than others do apparently.

Now here is what seems screwy to me. McNeese is ranked higher, but lost to SF Austin, who is ranked higher, but lost big to Texas St, who has the same # of ORV's and lost to SE Louisiana. I guess everyone still likes McNeese's App St win, but meh.....

WestCoastAggie
November 2nd, 2009, 07:58 PM
Now here is what seems screwy to me. McNeese is ranked higher, but lost to SF Austin, who is ranked higher, but lost big to Texas St, who has the same # of ORV's and lost to SE Louisiana. I guess everyone still likes McNeese's App St win, but meh.....

Similar to the BCS, voters tend to remember wins and loses later in the season. It is all apart of the subjective objectivity of these Polls and computer rankings.

Ronbo
November 2nd, 2009, 08:23 PM
It's because some teams peak early and then falter and some teams peak later in the year. I prefer peaking later.xnodxxnodx

CamelCityAppFan
November 2nd, 2009, 08:37 PM
It's because some teams peak early and then falter and some teams peak later in the year. I prefer peaking later.xnodxxnodx

Me too...xsmiley_wix

R.A.
November 2nd, 2009, 08:43 PM
What is it about a 4-loss Weber State team that everyone is so high about?

People are still pushing the Big Sky onto voters.

Aside for Montana, I'm not sold this year on the Big Sky.

It's Montana, and everyone else.

SumItUp
November 2nd, 2009, 09:54 PM
Funny how everyone thinks Liberty is a joke except JMU fans that saw the game. Liberty played JMU much tougher than Richmond did this year, if Liberty gets to the playoffs, they will represent. Might lose at Richmond or at App St (who is looking hotter every week) but they will look like they belong, because they do.

xthumbsupx

89Hen
November 3rd, 2009, 07:28 AM
I'm not sold this year on the Big Sky.

It's Montana, and everyone else.
This year? xeyebrowx

89Hen
November 3rd, 2009, 07:30 AM
Liberty played JMU much tougher than Richmond did this year
Come again? xnutsx

tribe_pride
November 3rd, 2009, 07:42 AM
Liberty played JMU much tougher than Richmond did this year

Can you explain your comment?

JMU outgained Liberty 348 to 217
Richmond outgained JMU 281 to 264

Time of Possession:
32:34 - 27:26 JMU over Liberty
31:12 - 28:38 Richmond over Liberty

Final Score
24-10 JMU over Liberty
21-17 Richmond over Liberty

You can say that the Liberty game seemed closer than the score but if you look at the full 60 minutes of the game, how can you say Liberty played JMU tougher than Richmond did. You may be right but your comment doesn't seem to make sense especially considering 7 of JMU's points against Richmond came on a blocked punt.

UNH Fanboi
November 3rd, 2009, 07:50 AM
Lol, so a 3-5 team that beat Liberty thought they were tough! Somebody get the committee on the phone!

knucklehead
November 3rd, 2009, 07:54 AM

Time of Possession:

Final Score
24-10 JMU over Liberty

You can say that the Liberty game seemed closer than the score but if you look at the full 60 minutes of the game, how can you say Liberty played JMU tougher than Richmond did. You may be right but your comment doesn't seem to make sense especially considering 7 of JMU's points against Richmond came on a blocked punt.

I think he meant Richmond over JMU.

xrulesx

knucklehead
November 3rd, 2009, 07:56 AM

Funny how someone who actually saw LU play thinks they belong but most of you who haven't seen 1 second of an LU game think they don't. hmm.

mcveyrl
November 3rd, 2009, 07:58 AM

Time of Possession:

Final Score
24-10 JMU over Liberty

Yea, I don't know about that guy, but I watched both games.

JMU pushed Liberty around. Liberty fans know it, I trolled their message board after the game.

JMU and Richmond were pretty much deadlocked in the "pushing around" department, although an argument could be made that Ward's mobility and aptitude in avoiding the rush made the o-line look better.

At any rate, even score and stats notwithstanding, I thought Richmond played much better than Liberty against JMU. (I can't believe I actually had to type that, but there it is.)

mcveyrl
November 3rd, 2009, 07:59 AM
Funny how someone who actually saw LU play thinks they belong but most of you who haven't seen 1 second of an LU game think they don't. hmm.

I've seen them play one game and they were good, so I'm not sure I'm saying they don't belong. My argument is if they are really the 15-17 best team in the country, JMU ought to be getting some votes; because like I said above, we pushed you guys around and it wasn't just Dudzik.

89Hen
November 3rd, 2009, 08:00 AM
I've seen Liberty. They are a 20-30 team.

knucklehead
November 3rd, 2009, 08:24 AM
I've seen Liberty. They are a 20-30 team.

Somehow, I can't figure out how you got from 5-2 (10-2 last year, 8-3 in '07) to 20-30.

Schfourteenteen
November 3rd, 2009, 08:30 AM

JMU pushed Liberty around. Liberty fans know it, I trolled their message board after the game.

JMU and Richmond were pretty much deadlocked in the "pushing around" department, although an argument could be made that Ward's mobility and aptitude in avoiding the rush made the o-line look better.

At any rate, even score and stats notwithstanding, I thought Richmond played much better than Liberty against JMU. (I can't believe I actually had to type that, but there it is.)

Agreed. The Kool Aid flows freely here in Lynchburg and we knew we were out matched on the lines. Of course, that dounpour also magnified that, but JMU made plays to win the game and LU didnt.

mcveyrl
November 3rd, 2009, 08:34 AM
Somehow, I can't figure out how you got from 5-2 (10-2 last year, 8-3 in '07) to 20-30.

I think he was talking about ranking...

knucklehead
November 3rd, 2009, 08:39 AM
Cool, my bad.

Yea, JMU had us outmatched is a few areas, but we did belong on the field with them. Sans the monsoon, we MAY have seen a different outcome. My point was not whether we are some amazing team or not, it is that we belong in the polls and in the playoff discussion. There are a ton of games before playoff determinations are made, and who knows either way?

89Hen
November 3rd, 2009, 08:40 AM
#20 to #30 ranked team.

4th and What?
November 3rd, 2009, 06:14 PM

I dunno about me either, but I watched both games as well. At the Richmond game after a bad couple drives I felt the JMU Defense really had their way with Richmond, and it was also the low point of the season for JMU OLine and Thorpe (ok, maybe 'nova was worse). Dudzik however just ripped right down the field against Richmond's D. The entire game I felt like it was JMU's to win or lose. JMU lost 3-0 on turnovers and still had a shot to win at the 5 yard line. Just constant piss poor plays kept JMU from winning that game. I'm not saying Richmond was awful, they are a strong team, Ward played amazing, just felt JMU blew multiple chances for a win.

The Liberty game was the exact opposite, I saw the Liberty recieving corp make some great plays and poke a couple holes in a very strong JMU D, and the JMU offense wasn't making awful plays, but actually getting stopped by Liberty. In that game I felt it was two teams really fighting it out where either could walk away with a win.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 3rd, 2009, 08:40 PM
Like I thought.. all the mod's here have hidden agenda's and make up infractions against members whom they don't like. You're all a bunch of f u c king cowards. All you're doing is causing everyone to go over to CHAMPIONSHIPSUBDIVISION.COM and never come back to this pathetic site. It is truly amazing that so many immature cowards subjectively moderate this place without any accountability or repercussions for their actions. Go **** yourselves **** stains!!!

TBIRDSFN10
November 3rd, 2009, 11:17 PM
Just wondering why people have Texas St. in front of Souther Utah? I personally do not have a vote, so it is nice to see some people voting for the T-Birds

MaximumBobcat
November 3rd, 2009, 11:29 PM
Just wondering why people have Texas St. in front of Souther Utah? I personally do not have a vote, so it is nice to see some people voting for the T-Birds

Probably because we just beat a highly ranked team.

TBIRDSFN10
November 3rd, 2009, 11:55 PM
Probably because we just beat a highly ranked team.

I understand that, but SUU and Texas St. has the same amount of FCS losses and SUU beat Texas St. by 22. SUU will have a tough one these week @ South Dakota just ask a first place team in your confernce (SE LA) how good they are at home. If we win week, I would hope some SLC fans would jump aborad and vote for the SUU t-birds

MaximumBobcat
November 4th, 2009, 12:19 AM
I understand that, but SUU and Texas St. has the same amount of FCS losses and SUU beat Texas St. by 22. SUU will have a tough one these week @ South Dakota just ask a first place team in your confernce (SE LA) how good they are at home. If we win week, I would hope some SLC fans would jump aborad and vote for the SUU t-birds

Yeah, it's prolly just hard for some people to put a 4-4 team in their poll, no matter the schedule. Win next week and SUU is in my top #25 for sure. xthumbsupx