PDA

View Full Version : FCS Conference Players of the Week

CSN Log
November 1st, 2009, 04:10 PM
11-01-2009 05:05 PM

FCS Conference Players of the Week

All 14 league honors. (in progress)

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/11/01/fcs-conference-players-of-the-week-6?blog=2#more5762)

BDKJMU
November 2nd, 2009, 11:56 AM
http://www.caasports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=48484&SPID=4660&DB_OEM_ID=8500&ATCLID=204825474

Justin Thorpe, Offensive POTW, who would've thunk it before Sat?

UNHFootballAlum
November 2nd, 2009, 12:18 PM
Chad Kackert should have also been Offensive POTW. He had 176 yards on 17 caries and 2 TD's

BDKJMU
November 2nd, 2009, 01:20 PM
I didn't see this on the News Feed page, and even if I did I would have put it on the Discussion Page, as hardly anyone ever reads the News Thread Page. Anything on here is basically assigned to purgatory.

TTUEagles
November 2nd, 2009, 02:01 PM
OVC wasn't mentioned, but TTU (5-3) had two POW: Tim Benford (WR) as co-offensive POW and Caleb Mitchell (DB) as defensive/newcomer POW. Both had GREAT games in the win against TSU - especially Benford's 2 amazing catches into double coverage (1 for a TD)...He's already into a few TTU Top 10 categories for career catches and TD receptions...and he's only a Soph!

th0m
November 2nd, 2009, 02:38 PM
I didn't see this on the News Feed page, and even if I did I would have put it on the Discussion Page, as hardly anyone ever reads the News Thread Page. Anything on here is basically assigned to purgatory.

Ha! The same happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I think Moats should've been DPOW but don't think the performance we put on warranted 3 POW's.

Runner
November 2nd, 2009, 08:49 PM
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., November 2, 2009 - For the second week in a row Florida A&M's Curtis Pulley was selected as the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) Offensive Player of the Week. Phillip Adams of South Carolina State was named the Defensive Player of the Week.

Pulley (QB, 6-4, 200, r-Sr., Hopkinsville, Ky.) rushed for a MEAC season best 236 yards on 20 carries with two touchdowns in the Rattlers 31-28 win over Morgan State. The run performance tops a previous 196-yard MEAC season top performance also set by Pulley in the season opener versus Delaware State on Sept. 5. Pulley also connected on 13-of-23 passes for 174 yards with a passing touchdown.

Skjellyfetti
November 2nd, 2009, 08:57 PM
Y'all need an Armanti banner up at the top of collegesportingnews.com at some point.

CSN-info
November 2nd, 2009, 09:23 PM

That's not true, every article posted has many readers. Not as many as the discussion board but that is because this is a newer thing and people have not gotten used to discussing the articles. Plus the topics of the articles are not solely about the CAA and Socon etc.

Henwatcher
November 2nd, 2009, 11:18 PM
UD's defense, or lack there of, helps make another QB Offensive Player of the Week. Getting to be a very common event to see an opposing QB tear apart that soft D of the Hens.