PDA

View Full Version : CSN Inside the OVC: Last of the Unbeatens

CSN-info
October 8th, 2009, 12:05 PM
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/skins/andreas_01/img/INSIDETHEOVC.JPG

CSN Inside the OVC: Last of the Unbeatens
By James D. Horne, CSN Inside the OVC Columnist

Two teams still stand as the lone unbeatens in the OVC, but one will fall this weekend when Tennessee State travels to face No. 16 Eastern Kentucky.

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/10/08/csn-inside-the-ovc-last-of-the-unbeatens?blog=5)

Bam
October 8th, 2009, 01:00 PM
I like Mr. Horne's picks so far this yr. Wooo!

TTUEagles
October 8th, 2009, 02:20 PM
I guess this guy thinks TTU is so bad that UT-Martin will beat Murray State this week :)

TTU plays at UT-Martin Saturday and I can guarantee that TTU will show up and will make a game of it, if not win.

JaxSinfonian
October 8th, 2009, 07:11 PM
I guess this guy thinks TTU is so bad that UT-Martin will beat Murray State this week :)

TTU plays at UT-Martin Saturday and I can guarantee that TTU will show up and will make a game of it, if not win.

That's not his only mistake.

Two teams still stand as the lone unbeatens in the OVC, but one will fall this weekend when Tennessee State travels to face No. 16 Eastern Kentucky.

Jacksonville State is 3-2, 1-0 in OVC play.

CSN-info
October 8th, 2009, 09:18 PM

Typo fixed. :o

EKU05
October 8th, 2009, 10:31 PM
That's not his only mistake.

Jacksonville State is 3-2, 1-0 in OVC play.

He's probably talking in terms of the conference title race, though. But you're right, he shouldn't assume everyone knows the story on that.

hawkeye
October 8th, 2009, 11:13 PM

We know. If not win? We just played the best I have seen in the OVC in several years. This Jx State team puts the Southern Illinois team Martin played in 2006 playoffs to shame. I can promise you we will be ready as well. xnodx

Buzzcut
October 9th, 2009, 08:04 AM
We know. If not win? We just played the best I have seen in the OVC in several years. This Jx State team puts the Southern Illinois team Martin played in 2006 playoffs to shame. I can promise you we will be ready as well. xnodx

After UT Martin's dismantling last week (and overall dismal performance so far this season), I'm simply not sure who to pick in this one. While I'm certain both teams will come to play, I just don't see UT Martin letting this one get away. I take the Sykhawks in a close game. Good luck to both.

TTUEagles
October 10th, 2009, 05:26 PM
I only got to listen intermittently on the radio, but, it seemed to be a high scoring, penalty-filled game...10 penalties for TTU and 12 for UTM - TTU got a late INT for a touchdown (I refuse to utter/write the phrase "Pick 6") to put them up by 14. UT-M got a TD with 2 min left, but lost the onside kick attempt and TTU ran out the clock. TTU now has a 2 game OVC win streak, won a conference game on the road (only 1 one OVC game last year, and it was on the road)....I'm rambling, but very proud right now that TTU got the win!!!!!

GO TECH !