PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrisy among NASCAR Drivers

Georgia Griz
May 3rd, 2005, 07:46 AM
Drivers, don't feed me this bull about it being so fun and great to race at Talladega from Monday to Friday and then bash restictor plate racing on Saturday and Sunday. You'll find that type of complaining among the drivers who finish early that day. If you're opposed to that type of racing (which I can completely understand the argument), then speak out about it all year long. Talk about how you wish you could get out of racing at Daytona and Talladega, not how much of an honor it is to drive at those places. Let the hypocrisy stop now!

And just a couple of words for you Mr. Rusty Wallace: Restictor plate racing IS just a "follow the leader until someone wrecks" kind of party when you don't have the machine to be in front and you don't have drivers willing to help you. That complaint just made me laugh. You CAN race with the leaders and PASS to go ahead when you have a decent ride and people who are willing to draft with you (see the #15 car). Don't worry Rusty, you weren't going to finish in the top ten of that race anyway.