PDA

View Full Version : Joe Flacco

blukeys
September 13th, 2009, 03:17 PM
26 or 43 for 307 yards and 3 TD's. Baltimore with over 500 yards of total offense.
Where are the folks who said that Baltimore wasted a first round pick on Flacco? Time to get your well deserved. xasswhipxxasswhipxxasswhipxxasswhipxxasswhipxxassw hipxxasswhipxxasswhipxxasswhipxxasswhipxxasswhipxx asswhipxxasswhipxxasswhipxxasswhipxxasswhipx

Come out come out San Diego folks. We still need to know how that wunderkind Josh Johnson is doing.

Dblue
September 14th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Come out come out San Diego folks. We still need to know how that wunderkind Josh Johnson is doing.

Josh Johnson, doesn't he pitch for the Marlinsxsmiley_wix

BTW, I didn't think Joe Flacco was ready last year for the starting role, but he proved me wrong. Good thing the Ravens have a great head coach, a lot smarter than me.

Seven Would Be Nice
September 14th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Ravens are going to be VERY good this year.

I'm just sad that Jayson Foster wasn't able to make the team.

ASUG8
September 14th, 2009, 02:08 PM
He got me 23 points for my fantasy team, so I'm now a Flacco fan. xthumbsupx

blukeys
September 17th, 2009, 11:19 AM
He got me 23 points for my fantasy team, so I'm now a Flacco fan. xthumbsupx

That will always do it. Careful though against certain teams Cam Cameron will let the air out of the ball and have Flacco hand off to the 3 headed monster.

andy7171
September 17th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Josh Johnson, doesn't he pitch for the Marlinsxsmiley_wix

BTW, I didn't think Joe Flacco was ready last year for the starting role, but he proved me wrong. Good thing the Ravens have a great head coach, a lot smarter than me.

Harbaugh didn't make the decision to start Flacco. Boller blew his knee out and Troy Smith almost died from some weird flu he caught at the end of summer camp. Flacco was their only option.

93henfan
September 17th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Yep, Joe went from #3 to #1 in less than a week at the end of last preseason. All the more impressive for a guy that took no snaps with the #1's during training camp last year.

mcveyrl
September 17th, 2009, 01:09 PM
He has replaced D. McNabb in my starting lineup...a move that was hard for me to make.

Torgo
September 19th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Beat the city of his fist college once and we'll talk ;)