PDA

View Full Version : Colt Anderson makes practice squad

jmufan999
September 8th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Colt Anderson was named to the Vikings practice squad. Thought you Griz fans might want to know. Ian Johnson (RB from Boise State) also made the squad... you may remember him from the Statue of Liberty run... he's also the guy that then proposed to his then-girlfriend on TV.

EmeryZach
September 8th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the info but this should be moved to "FCS and the Pros" section.

Silenoz
September 8th, 2009, 10:34 AM
I also believe Tuff Harris was picked up by another practice squad....Pittsburgh or somebody. Not a bad year for Griz in the pros

jmufan999
September 8th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the info but this should be moved to "FCS and the Pros" section.

i think anything more than 1 forum on this site is silly so i'm not doing it. i'm sure someone else will move it for me. just wanted to let you guys know.

Torgo
September 19th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I also believe Tuff Harris was picked up by another practice squad....Pittsburgh or somebody. Not a bad year for Griz in the pros

It was quite nice to see an ex-Griz player make the Steelers, even as a practice squader. Harris isn't too likely to get playing time since the Steelers usually only dress 3 safeties since 3 of the corners also play safety, but he's got a leg-up in experience on a lot of the guys so he may see a couple games during Polamalu's injury.