PDA

View Full Version : Jayson Foster in the Ravens exhibition game

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 13th, 2009, 09:51 PM
3 receptions for 78 yards (of course one of them was 64 yards)
1 punt return for 21 yards
Has he finally found a team that'll take him?

ASU_Fanatic
August 18th, 2009, 04:18 PM
I'll admit he was amazing at GSU. No Armanti though xwhistlex

blueballs
August 18th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Baltimore Offensive Coordinator Cam Cameron:

On WR Jayson Foster and his abilities: “Here’s a kid that’s really bright. He’s picked things up quickly. He can catch. You saw [him] the other night [make big plays in the Washington win]. He made some plays yesterday; he made some more this morning. Obviously, he was a great college player, and again, you never know. We’re not comparing him to this guy, per say, but Wes Welker… I remember coming in, and we had Wes Welker in San Diego, and right away you just said, ‘You know, this guy is a football player.’ And I feel the same way about Jayson. What his role could and will be, we’re way too early to tell that. But there’s no doubt that this guy – he’s just a hard-working, solid football player.”

This was in the Training Camp Transcript from today -

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...pt_081809.aspx

blukeys
August 23rd, 2009, 09:36 PM
The Ravens clearly need some playmakers at wideout. This could be a situation where he gets a shot due to the team having a weakness.

Flacco to Foster has a nice ring to it.

VT Wildcat Fan53
August 23rd, 2009, 09:40 PM
Good luck, Jason. Keep up the great work. Another Wes Welker sounds pretty good for the Ravens...

GSUhooligan
August 24th, 2009, 11:48 AM
I'll admit he was amazing at GSU. No Armanti though xwhistlex

How did the head to head go when both were playing QB? xwhistlex

ASUG8
August 24th, 2009, 12:00 PM
I hope he does well - the man has some talent and definitely some wheels.xthumbsupx

JMU Newbill
August 24th, 2009, 02:03 PM
The problem with this whole situation is that he trying out for the Ravens. To my knowledge, Jayson Foster is an upstanding citizen with no criminal record. Therefore, the odds are stacked against him to make the final roster in Baltimore.

Eaglesrus
August 24th, 2009, 02:14 PM
The problem with this whole situation is that he trying out for the Ravens. To my knowledge, Jayson Foster is an upstanding citizen with no criminal record. Therefore, the odds are stacked against him to make the final roster in Baltimore.

Your knowledge of Jayson is correct; he is absolutely first class. I guess it's too much to hope that he'll be a positive influence on the rest of them :)

proasu89
August 24th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Your knowledge of Jayson is correct; he is absolutely first class. I guess it's too much to hope that he'll be a positive influence on the rest of them :)

Anything is possible. Corey Lynch is with the Bengals and they haven't corrupted him yet. Stay classy Jayson xlolx

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 24th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Is that Muerrel guy that recovered the fumble on the kickoff for the jets ASU's guy?

ASU_MBA
August 24th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Is that Muerrel guy that recovered the fumble on the kickoff for the jets ASU's guy?

Yes

RabidRabbit
August 25th, 2009, 04:32 PM

And the Jets' kicker was Parker Douglas, SDSU, who broke a whole series of Adam Vinatieri records. xcoolx

blueballs
August 25th, 2009, 05:08 PM
And the Jets' kicker was Parker Douglas, SDSU, who broke a whole series of Adam Vinatieri records. xcoolx

... but missed the big kick at Paulson prior to GSU's kicker nailing the 57 yard walk off against SDSU in 2007.

Regardless, that was a helluva comeback in that game by the Rabbits... looking forward to another good game in brookings in a couple of weeks.

PhoenixSupreme
August 25th, 2009, 09:20 PM
I'm having nightmares just remembering Jayson Foster dominating the Elon teams during his time at GSU