PDA

View Full Version : SoCon Football Magazine to Hit Shelves In August

phoenixphanatic21
July 27th, 2009, 11:48 AM
SPARTANBURG, S.C. – Fans of SoCon football will have an opportunity to take an in-depth look at the league’s nine football programs with the launch of Southern Conference Football, a magazine produced by SportsUnlimited and the conference office. Scheduled to hit newsstands in late August, the magazine will include feature stories on each team as well as historical information about the conference.

For more, go to the following site.

http://www.soconsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=21895&SPID=1781&DB_OEM_ID=4000&ATCLID=204765647

I'm getting ready to preorder mine right now.

ButlerGSU
July 27th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Has this ever been done before? I don't think I've ever seen a SoCon preview before.

DX Man
July 27th, 2009, 12:45 PM
I guess they were able to print this from all the money they saved from not having a media day. The SoCon office is a joke! This is small time mentality at its best.

CSN Log
July 27th, 2009, 01:00 PM
07-27-2009 12:50 PM

SoCon Football Magazine to Hit Shelves In August

SPARTANBURG, S.C. – Fans of SoCon football will have an opportunity to take an in-depth look at the league’s nine football programs with the launch of Southern Conference Football, a magazine produced by SportsUnlimited and the conference office. Scheduled to hit newsstands in late August, the magazine will include feature stories on each team as well as historical information about the conference.

“We think our fans will really enjoy reading a feature-driven magazine focused on Southern Conference football,” said Southern Conference Commissioner, John Iamarino. “There are so many interesting facets to the players, coaches and programs that make up this Conference and this publication will help tell those stories.”

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/07/27/socon-football-magazine-to-hit-shelves-i?blog=2#more5242)

appfan2008
August 11th, 2009, 04:28 PM
why only in dicks sporting goods stores? and who knew they sold mags

catamount man
August 12th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Just ordered mine. xthumbsupx

Gringer1
August 16th, 2009, 11:12 PM
So has anybody gotten their's yet? Is it any good or just a compilation of every team's media guide? It does seem to have a very fair price though.