PDA

View Full Version : Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn.

TTUEagles
July 4th, 2009, 03:30 PM
I know this may not be the exact "proper" location for this thread. But, I thought many FCS'ers would want to know: Nashville news stations are reporting that Steve McNair was found shot to death this afternoon.
As a lifelong I-AA fan, I was so happy that my favorite team, Houston Oilers, drafted a QB out of a I-AA school - Alcorn State. Easily my favorite player for the Oilers/Titans...I am saddened and shocked. A sad day for me, FCS alums, Titans fans and football fans.

I hope everyone has a safe rest of the 4th and weekend - please take time to tell your kids, parents, significant others that you love them....

flea
July 4th, 2009, 03:39 PM
LINK

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=10644018

BREAKING NEWS: Steve McNair shot, killed in downtown Nashville
Posted: Jul 04, 2009 9:25 PM
Top StoriesKnox Co. 911 center very busy on July 4th weekendPossible snag in 'Cash for

NASHVILLE (WATE) -- According to a report posted Saturday afternoon on newschannel5.com, former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair was shot and killed in downtown Nashville.

According to the report, the incident happened at 2nd South & Lea Ave. Police said it looked like a double homicide. A female victim was also found dead.

Stay tuned to wate.com for the latest information, and watch 6 Sports Saturday at 6pm and 11pm.

smallcollegefbfan
July 4th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Was just about to post it. That is very sad news! He will be missed! R.I.P. "Air" McNair!

mtgrizfan4life
July 4th, 2009, 03:44 PM
God Bless Steve, family, and friends. I too pulled him, being from a small school. He seemed to be a class act and class person. I hope this turns out to be wrong person, wrong time thing. I will hate if this turns out to have some skeleton and trash come out of this. Steve McNair is not the kind of person that you think of as "class".

93henfan
July 4th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Wow. Unbelievable, and a damn shame. xnonono2x

UNHWildCats
Former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair has been killed, a source has confirmed to ESPN.com.

McNair, police said, suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville, News Channel 5 in Nashville reported.

McNair played 13 seasons in the NFL, 11 were with the Tennessee Titans. He played his final two years with the Baltimore Ravens, retiring after the 2007 season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4306275

smallcollegefbfan
Here is another link.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643962

mlbowl
July 4th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Sad day indeed...R.I.P. Air McNair

bodoyle
July 4th, 2009, 04:19 PM
I heard that too. Been watching ESPNEWS and ESPN coverage.

LacesOut
July 4th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I heard that too. Been watching ESPNEWS and ESPN coverage.

Same here.

Damn.

Hood
July 4th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Man I hope he wasn't involved in anything shady. RIP

griz37
July 4th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Very sad, but nobody has sad he was murdered.

ngineer
July 4th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Will be an interesting investigation. Found shot with another woman, not his wife. As Claude Rains said in Casablanca, "Go round up the usual suspects.":(xsmhx

catbob
July 4th, 2009, 08:19 PM
I always respected him as a player; had a lot of injuries but toughed through them. RIP.

RadMann
July 4th, 2009, 09:17 PM
''''''''''

ISUMatt
July 4th, 2009, 09:20 PM
The black Cadillac Escalade registered to former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair, who was shot to death along with his alleged girlfriend, was involved in a DUI arrest two days ago, according to Kate Howard of the Tennessean.

Per the report, the car was registered to McNair and a 20-year-old woman named Sahel Kazemi.

And Kazemi was charged with DUI and refusing to take a Breathalyzer test, according to police reports.

According to published reports, a black Escalade was towed away from the downtown Nashville condo where McNair and an unidentified woman were discovered today.

Police have confirmed that woman was not McNair's wife, Mechelle.

And CNN has reported that the woman killed was McNair's girlfriend.

ISUMatt
July 4th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Are we trying to get this into every thread

RadMann
July 4th, 2009, 09:24 PM
;;;;;;

smallcollegefbfan
July 4th, 2009, 09:27 PM
The black Cadillac Escalade registered to former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair, who was shot to death along with his alleged girlfriend, was involved in a DUI arrest two days ago, according to Kate Howard of the Tennessean.

Per the report, the car was registered to McNair and a 20-year-old woman named Sahel Kazemi.

And Kazemi was charged with DUI and refusing to take a Breathalyzer test, according to police reports.

According to published reports, a black Escalade was towed away from the downtown Nashville condo where McNair and an unidentified woman were discovered today.

Police have confirmed that woman was not McNair's wife, Mechelle.

And CNN has reported that the woman killed was McNair's girlfriend.

Sounds like to me that maybe his wife or another girlfriend knew about this one and decided to kill them. McNair has several kids out of wedlock, has had lots of women on the side, and has had alcohol issues in the past, thus it is likely that something much more than we now know went down here.

UNHWildCats
July 4th, 2009, 10:03 PM
I'm not sure what you are referencing but this is a lounge topic and I checked the other threads before posting and there was not another thread referencing this story in this room that I could see.
Actually its Other Sports topic which is where i posted this afternoon, that was merged to a thread in FCS Discussion where I assume this thread will also be sent.

RadMann
July 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM

93henfan
July 4th, 2009, 10:24 PM
The Nashville Tennessean is now calling it a murder-suicide:

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090704/SPORTS01/90704013

Reports are that she shot him several times, then herself once, and the weapon was next to her.

http://cmsimg.tennessean.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=DN&Date=20090704&Category=SPORTS01&ArtNo=90704013&Ref=AR&MaxW=318&Border=0

UNHWildCats
July 4th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Very sad, but nobody has sad he was murdered.
Now confirmed he was murdered. Shot several times apparently by the girl who had one gunshot wound and the gun near her body.

Go...gate
July 4th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Outside of war and self-defense, shooting somebody is never the G-D answer. xnonono2x

ISUMatt
July 5th, 2009, 08:20 AM
especially with a shotgun Wowsers

blueballs
July 5th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Outside of war and self-defense, shooting somebody is never the G-D answer. xnonono2x

Neither is cheating on the vows one makes to his spouse, especially when one has children in the picture.

Looks like Mr. McNair made some very questionable moral decisions which have led to his death... cheating on his wife, buying the mistress a car and a condo and then going out partying with the young lady and witnessing her getting busted for DUI while he simply rode away in a cab scot free. Perhaps if he had honored the vows he made in his wedding and honored the responsibility he undertook to his children as a good role model he would still be with us.

Hopefully he saved his money and had an estate plan to take care of his wife and children, who in no way deserved nor contributed to this situation they'll have to live with for the rest of their lives.

I really really feel sorry for the children of this philanderer... to me the effect on the innocent children is the huge issue here, not some cheater who got caught up with, by his own choice, some psycho mistress who went crazy on him. Hopefully the children can find peace and go forward in living healthy, well adjusted lives.

Nevertheless, the media and we as a society will honor and recall his great football accomplishments and overlook what is really important here, the lives of the children and the lesson about responsibility, honor, virtue, love, and truth that he chose to overlook for a piece of pussy- a piece of pussy that destroyed a family and led to his death.

CSN Log
July 5th, 2009, 01:10 PM
07-04-2009 01:05 PM

Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn.

The shooting death of former NFL quarterback Steve McNair raised questions Sunday about his relationship with the 20-year-old woman whose body was found alongside him in his downtown condominium.

McNair, a four-time Pro Bowl selection who was married with four children, was found Saturday with multiple gunshot wounds on a sofa in his living room. The woman was killed by a single gunshot wound and a pistol was discovered near her, police said.

Authorities didn’t immediately say who was to blame for the killings, but they weren’t looking for any suspects.

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/07/04/ex-nfl-qb-steve-mcnair-woman-found-slain-1?blog=2#more5146)

DX Man
July 5th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Wow! The string of deaths of famous people continues. Sorry to hear about McNair

Dawg2Rhody
July 5th, 2009, 04:15 PM
R.I.P. Steve McNair and prayers go out to his entire family. What a tough two weeks this has been!

YoUDeeMan
July 5th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Neither is cheating on the vows one makes to his spouse, especially when one has children in the picture.

Looks like Mr. McNair made some very questionable moral decisions which have led to his death... cheating on his wife, buying the mistress a car and a condo and then going out partying with the young lady and witnessing her getting busted for DUI while he simply rode away in a cab scot free. Perhaps if he had honored the vows he made in his wedding and honored the responsibility he undertook to his children as a good role model he would still be with us.

Hopefully he saved his money and had an estate plan to take care of his wife and children, who in no way deserved nor contributed to this situation they'll have to live with for the rest of their lives.

I really really feel sorry for the children of this philanderer... to me the effect on the innocent children is the huge issue here, not some cheater who got caught up with, by his own choice, some psycho mistress who went crazy on him. Hopefully the children can find peace and go forward in living healthy, well adjusted lives.

Nevertheless, the media and we as a society will honor and recall his great football accomplishments and overlook what is really important here, the lives of the children and the lesson about responsibility, honor, virtue, love, and truth that he chose to overlook for a piece of pussy- a piece of pussy that destroyed a family and led to his death.

Well said. xnodx

mrklean
July 5th, 2009, 10:05 PM

Men have been doing this since the dawn of time. IF you could find a way for men not to cheat, bottle it a sell it. MOst men I know have at one time cheated on their wife. Does it make them a bad man...NO , just a man.

c15683
July 5th, 2009, 11:06 PM
BFD

He brought this on himself p- screwing artound on his wife and four kids.

OH WELL...should have picked a GF that was mentally stable.

I pity his wife and kids....they pay the price for his infidelity and BS behavior.

ncbears
July 5th, 2009, 11:22 PM

I agree. Dude was messed up. There are hundreds of people who are murdered tragically that people never hear of and this guy (who probably isn't that great of a guy) is mourned by thousands, just because he's famous.

blueballs
July 6th, 2009, 06:05 AM
MOst men I know have at one time cheated on their wife. Does it make them a bad man...NO , just a man.

No, it does make them a bad man; and those comments mirror a decline and decay of standards of morality, truth, honor, family, and virtue that are slowly but surely being lost from our culture.

I defy you to show me one wife- just one- of a philanderer like this, or the children who are the collateral damage in a situation like this, who will say that the behavior exhibited by the philanderer is "just a man."

That explanation isn't "just a man," it is is "just an excuse."

... and BTW, just about all of my friends and definitely my brother, cousins and me have never, nor would they ever, cheat on their wives and kids. The people I CHOOSE to associate with take those vows and responsibilities seriously.

drpnut
July 6th, 2009, 07:05 AM
blueballs

I think you are getting to the point rather well.

For all the folks that might say, "he was just being a man...", I suggest reading Coach Dungy's two books. Both are great reads and written by a great man. He addresses this very issue. To be "true men," means that we honor our vows, take great joy in raising our kids and putting others first.

Sure, most men will be tempted, often times even daily. But we should not act on those temptations.

I live in SC and look wht a mockery our Governor is now.

I wish the best to MR. McNair's family and hope that he took care of them.

Peace

mrklean
July 6th, 2009, 08:21 AM
No, it does make them a bad man; and those comments mirror a decline and decay of standards of morality, truth, honor, family, and virtue that are slowly but surely being lost from our culture.

I defy you to show me one wife- just one- of a philanderer like this, or the children who are the collateral damage in a situation like this, who will say that the behavior exhibited by the philanderer is "just a man."

... and BTW, just about all of my friends and definitely my brother, cousins and me have never, nor would they ever, cheat on their wives and kids. The people I CHOOSE to associate with take those vows and responsibilities seriously.

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Men have been doing this since the dawn of time. Is it wrong HELL YES. but it only seems more because of news and the internet.

wkuhillhound
July 6th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Recently retired NFL quarterback Steve McNair was murdered in Nashville. Video is included. He will always be remembered as one of the great ones. xbawlingx
Why so much death?

NHwildEcat
July 6th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Recently retired NFL quarterback Steve McNair was murdered in Nashville. Video is included. He will always be remembered as one of the great ones. xbawlingx
Why so much death?

Should be interesting to see the details of this one fall out...I feel very bad for his family...

gmoney55
July 6th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Men have been doing this since the dawn of time. IF you could find a way for men not to cheat, bottle it a sell it. MOst men I know have at one time cheated on their wife. Does it make them a bad man...NO , just a man.

Yes, it does....even if you are having problems in the marriage, it means you are taking time that could at least be spent with your kids to go be with another woman. Disgraceful.

89Hen
July 6th, 2009, 09:13 AM
MOst men I know have at one time cheated on their wife.
Sorry to hear that. I can't say the same.

TexasTerror
July 6th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Why so much death?

How many threads do we need on this topic? And this post is a day or two after the fact.

Mods - clean this thing up!

GeauxLions94
July 6th, 2009, 10:40 AM

You get double xthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx

xoutofrepx

xoutofrepx

jmufan999
July 6th, 2009, 11:30 AM
very, very, very sad story. i really liked the guy.

TTUEagles
July 6th, 2009, 12:10 PM
In and around Nashville, there had always been "sightings" of Steve McNair with another women a time or two. It doesn't seem that he went to much length at hiding his relationships, either. If a lot of other people knew of alleged affairs, I'm pretty sure his wife would have known. How do any of us know what the relationship was with his legal wife? I, for one, will hold off any judgement about this until I hear/read statements from his wife. She may have been okay with his other relationships, she may have had one/some, too, they could've have remained legally married for financial or familial reasons - who knows?...People do weird things with their marriages - swingers, separations, etc. It's jumping to conclusions at this point to admonish this former athlete and celebrity about his lifestyle until we know mroe

BEAR
July 6th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Can anyone name one "star" athlete that doesn't choose to cheat? I'm sure there are some, but the temptation must be so difficult. The girls want your fame, money, friends....Not saying that's an excuse, but man it makes it more difficult. But I also agree that it's still your choice. But it must be so much more difficult. xnodx

UNIFanSince1983
July 6th, 2009, 02:14 PM
I know it is popular now to talk about his affair, but until more answers I think think we should talk about the man as a football player. This guy was unbelievable. What he did in the NFL was amazing. The drives that he led the games that he played. He would always play hurt. He would never come out even with terrible injuries. This guy was a warrior on the field. What a tragic end for such a talented football player.

Not to mention what he did while in college. He is the second leading passer of all time. He is only 100 some odd yards short of Timmy Chang and played in 11 less games. Averaging 400.5 yards per game is simply amazing. If you look at what he did while at Alcorn State I have a tough time imagining there was a better 1-AA/FCS football player ever!

In no way am I condoning what he was suspected of doing, but without more facts we are just speculating. I prefer to focus on the good in someones life after they die not the bad!

JagHammer
July 6th, 2009, 02:19 PM
RIP Steve xbawlingx

crossfire07
July 6th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Yes, it does....even if you are having problems in the marriage, it means you are taking time that could at least be spent with your kids to go be with another woman. Disgraceful.

an old saying says what is born in the dark will die in the light. unfortunately the light in this case was from a gun. he was a great athlete. I heard something on Mike and Mike this morning that was so true. he was the first black American QB that was drafted and handed the keys to a franchise and was told it is in your hands now go win. and win he did. RIP Air McNair.

biggie
July 6th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Everything today is confirming the murder/suicide theory so far, though the police refuse to call it that, so far.

Heard one report that he was officially separated and going/starting the divorce, that was a little better to me when I thought he was just stright cheating on his wife. But not sure of the details.

Definitely confirming that 20 y/o girls (or close to that age) are crazy. Thought Kobe confirmed that once for everyone.

otto4pres
July 6th, 2009, 05:59 PM
He was a lot better at the shotgun offense than he was at handgun defense.

ooooh i'm going to hell for that

Umass74
July 6th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Married with four kids and he's leaving his wife for a 20-year-old waitress who tells the cops when they stop her "I'm not drunk---- I'm high!"

This one had train wreck written all over it from the beginning... xsmhx

PapaBear
July 6th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Married with four kids and he's leaving his wife for a 20-year-old waitress who tells the cops when they stop her "I'm not drunk---- I'm high!"

Was thinking EXACTLY the same thing. Amazing that he was so good at a position that is, first and foremost, about good judgement.

If he was officially separated and on the way to divorce, I guess no one can blame him for ... ummm ... branching out, romantically. But whack jobs like this girl don't become whack jobs over night. He had to see signs.

UNI Pike
July 6th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Wow - someone's gonna go to jail real quick if this is true (via CNN)

The pistol found at the scene of the shooting that killed former NFL quarterback Steve McNair and his girlfriend was purchased by the woman two nights before, police said Monday.

The pistol was purchased Thursday evening, hours after Kazemi -- who was accompanied by McNair in a Cadillac Escalade he had purchased for her -- was pulled over in a traffic stop and charged with driving under the influence. McNair was allowed to leave the scene in a taxi after Kazemi was given a field sobriety test.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/06/mcnair.shooting/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

hawkeye
July 6th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Both of his nephews are at UT Martin. He visited the school last year and spoke to the team.

Coug96
July 7th, 2009, 12:27 AM

He may have already left his wife before he met the 20 year old chick.

YoUDeeMan
July 7th, 2009, 11:55 AM
In and around Nashville, there had always been "sightings" of Steve McNair with another women a time or two. It doesn't seem that he went to much length at hiding his relationships, either. If a lot of other people knew of alleged affairs, I'm pretty sure his wife would have known. How do any of us know what the relationship was with his legal wife? I, for one, will hold off any judgement about this until I hear/read statements from his wife. She may have been okay with his other relationships, she may have had one/some, too, they could've have remained legally married for financial or familial reasons - who knows?...People do weird things with their marriages - swingers, separations, etc. It's jumping to conclusions at this point to admonish this former athlete and celebrity about his lifestyle until we know mroe

While we're guessing, maybe the kids were supportive of their father tramping around with other women. xeyebrowx After all, that's all that can be expected of men.

"Hey, Dad, that 20 year old psycho sure has a nice rack and a butt that needs some serious attention from a real man. Why don't you go tag that thing and make us proud that you can still uphold the image of what a man is supposed to be? Afterwards, you can tell Mom and us all of the details. After all, we want to grow up just like you, Dad." xthumbsupx

xwhistlex

mrklean
July 7th, 2009, 12:56 PM
While we're guessing, maybe the kids were supportive of their father tramping around with other women. xeyebrowx After all, that's all that can be expected of men.

"Hey, Dad, that 20 year old psycho sure has a nice rack and a butt that needs some serious attention from a real man. Why don't you go tag that thing and make us proud that you can still uphold the image of what a man is supposed to be? Afterwards, you can tell Mom and us all of the details. After all, we want to grow up just like you, Dad." xthumbsupx

xwhistlex

There is always one smart Mule in the group!!

JDC325
July 7th, 2009, 01:06 PM

xthumbsupx
I would say cue the excuse makers and spinners but they have already reared their heads.

Cheating on your wife should not be a death sentence but if you mess with the bull you get the horns.
I feel sorry for his wife and kids.

TTUEagles
July 7th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Yes, but there are two points to this (or questions). If Steve and his wife had made an amicable split, is this considered "cheating!" ? And, can we be real classy towards the deceased and say "tramping," "psycho with a nice rack," etc.? Great.
How do any of us know that he wasn't in love with this girl and his wife was in love with someone else, knew about the whole thing etc. The point is that no one knows, so why do people feel they have to rubberneck with at tragedy and use poetic justive to further demean someone. It isn't an excuse or a spin, it's taking the facts and not trying to be so damn cynical all of the time. All that is known is that it is a tragedy that a well-known athlete, successful in football and in his community work (well documented), was killed and it is a shame.

YoUDeeMan
July 7th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Yes, but there are two points to this (or questions). If Steve and his wife had made an amicable split, is this considered "cheating!" ? And, can we be real classy towards the deceased and say "tramping," "psycho with a nice rack," etc.? Great.
How do any of us know that he wasn't in love with this girl and his wife was in love with someone else, knew about the whole thing etc. The point is that no one knows, so why do people feel they have to rubberneck with at tragedy and use poetic justive to further demean someone. It isn't an excuse or a spin, it's taking the facts and not trying to be so damn cynical all of the time. All that is known is that it is a tragedy that a well-known athlete, successful in football and in his community work (well documented), was killed and it is a shame.

Attention TTUEagles...he slept with a 20 year old who got stopped by the police, told them she was high, went out and bought a gun, shot him, and then shot herself. "Psycho" would be quite accurate, unless you are willing to go on record that the above behavior is typical. "Tramping" around is also quite accurate...given that more folks are coming forth and saying he wasn't exactly candid about his affairs. "Nice rack"...well, I am sure he wasn't dating a 20 year old - especially this one - because she was an accomplished Nobel Prize winner.

How about we agree on this: you fluff up everything and make nice with everyone so that not a single person is seen in a bad light. Having people think of Hitler as a nice guy who made a few small errors in his decision making - don't we all? - will be your goal. In turn, I will continue to not immortalize crack addicts, child molesters, and adulterers as heroes.

crossfire07
July 7th, 2009, 08:20 PM
"We can quit calling Steve McNair a great leader now. Leadership starts at home.
And I'm no longer all that interested in hearing about the community service work McNair did in Tennessee and Mississippi. Service to community begins at home, too.Stop reading now if your preference is sugar-coated, politically-correct, phony-ass pontificating. You can find plenty of that garbage littering the Internet."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9777174/Don't-be-so-quick-to-make-McNair-a-hero

BEAR
July 7th, 2009, 08:27 PM
He's dead. Let's bury this thread with him. xnodxxlolx

hawkeye
July 7th, 2009, 09:14 PM

TTU- Im with you man. Need to have some respect for the man.

93henfan
July 7th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Apologies in advance:

mrklean
July 7th, 2009, 10:38 PM
some of you so-called good Christians just amaze me.

BEAR
July 7th, 2009, 11:17 PM
some of you so-called good Christians just amaze me.

That's why they're "so-called" instead of "called". xnodx

TTUEagles
July 8th, 2009, 10:07 AM
My point is that around Nashville there had been rumors swirling FOR YEARS about alleged acts of infedelity with Mr. McNair. A lot of people are stunned at how his life has ended, but not really surprised about the fact that he was married and with another women. Doens't make him a bad person, lousy husband? Definitely. But, that's my opinion. He is a hero and idol to a lot of people from a SPORTS perspective only. That's all - that's part of the celeb. status pro athletes show. A lot of us here "Idolize" our favorite college athletes, too...and God knows a lot of them have been convicted, accused of a lot worse. My whole point is, and I issue a heartfelt apology to you CluckU, for my post towards you, is that we don't know the facts/details regarding this...It may not be as adulterous or scandalous as it appears. If more facts come out later, and I'm wrong fine. I don't think being married and having another girlfriend, etc., is right, but it's not up to me how others feel/act. Whatever does it for you, I guess. In this case, it got him killed. Again, bad decisions, lousy role model as a husband, ******y example to your kids, but he didn't deserve to die or get pounded by the media, others, etc. Maybe his wife was cool with it, I guarantee she knew about it - he didn't try to hard to hide it...Hell, I'm rambling, I apologize---think what you want - it's all my opinion as well - jokes are funny --CluckU, sorry - good luck to Delaware

Let's play some football.

eaglewraith
July 8th, 2009, 03:20 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090708/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_mcnair_killed

At one point, Kazemi told an associate that her "personal life was all screwed up,"

But associate Mike Mu, who has worked with McNair's charitable association for years, said McNair's wife, Mechelle McNair, "didn't know who this girl is." No records of divorce proceedings have surfaced.

Looks like psycho is pretty applicable. Also, I have no respect for cheaters, period. I'm not going to sit here and rail him for it, but any respect I did have for the man is now gone. The actions we commit have consequences...looks like his lesson was his final one.

93henfan
July 8th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Looks like psycho is pretty applicable.

xnodx

The latest: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/08/mcnair.shooting/index.html

"McNair was seated on the sofa and likely was asleep, and we believe that Kazemi shot him in the right temple, then shot him twice in the chest, and then shot him a final time in the left temple," Serpas said.

"Kazemi then positioned herself next to McNair on the sofa and shot herself once in the right temple and expired. ... We do believe she tried to stage that when she killed herself, she would fall in his lap."

YoUDeeMan
July 8th, 2009, 10:05 PM
TTU- Im with you man. Need to have some respect for the man.

NEED? xeyebrowx

He played well on the field. Kudos for that.

But he got killed by a psycho he chose to sleep with instead of spending more time with his family and children. His children and family now get to live with the reality of his selfish decision.

No respect needed for that. NONE. xcoffeex

hawkeye
July 10th, 2009, 05:00 PM
NEED? xeyebrowx

But he got killed by a psycho he chose to sleep with instead of spending more time with his family and children. His children and family now get to live with the reality of his selfish decision.

Appears you NEED anger management. xnodx

mrklean
July 10th, 2009, 05:08 PM
NEED? xeyebrowx

HE married the first women he had sex with.................................xlolx

YoUDeeMan
July 10th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Appears you NEED anger management. xnodx

Anger management? xlolx

A hawkeye who sees things that aren't there...and a hawkeye who took his eye off the ball.

Speaking of anger management, nice of you to attack me and completely ignore the fact that the man just played a large part in destroying a few familes. xeyebrowx

Need to respect the man for that? xlolx No way.

Football is a game. Family is life. Perspective requires a sharp eye.

YoUDeeMan
July 10th, 2009, 09:33 PM
HE married the first women he had sex with.................................xlolx

Is there an award for that? xeyebrowx

And as long as one marries their first love, then that gives them the freedom to sleep with a bunch of other folks?

"Hey folks, it's OK. I'm just cheating on my first love. A get a mulligan on that!" xlolx

hawkeye
July 10th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Anger management? xlolx

A hawkeye who sees things that aren't there...and a hawkeye who took his eye off the ball.

Speaking of anger management, nice of you to attack me and completely ignore the fact that the man just played a large part in destroying a few familes. xeyebrowx

Need to respect the man for that? xlolx No way.

Football is a game. Family is life. Perspective requires a sharp eye.

Sorry to upset you. Anger Management 101. While your there, take some sensitivity training too. :D cluck cluck

YoUDeeMan
July 12th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Sorry to upset you. Anger Management 101. While your there, take some sensitivity training too. :D cluck cluck

Nice dodge.

Typical of narrow minded people, one demands respect and then loses one's mind when others point out the stupidity of one's statement. You keep focusing on your misplaced anger while attacking others and telling them what to do.

No one has to respect a philanderer who embarrassed and destroyed his family for a psychotic piece of tail.

Feel free to keep posting, though. You end up looking like a fool, but that is a choice some people make.

Hugs,
Cluck

xlolx

hawkeye
July 12th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Nice dodge.

Typical of narrow minded people, one demands respect and then loses one's mind when others point out the stupidity of one's statement. You keep focusing on your misplaced anger while attacking others and telling them what to do.

No one has to respect a philanderer who embarrassed and destroyed his family for a psychotic piece of tail.

Feel free to keep posting, though. You end up looking like a fool, but that is a choice some people make.

Hugs,
Cluck

xlolx

Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don’t compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest.

YoUDeeMan
July 12th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don’t compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest.

I see you are still avoiding the issue of posting the "need" to respect an adulterer. xrulesx

There are professionals to help people with that kind of thing. xnodx