PDA

View Full Version : Consolidated list of FCS rookies player signed to NFL rosters

WOCO
June 29th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I was wondering if we could make 1 list of FCS players that have come out this year and signed to NFL rosters. I know that WR's Andy Strickland of Wofford and Ramses Barden of Cal Poly have signed but I don't know who else. I'd like to follow their progress. Joel Bell, from furman was cut as far as I know. Who else made it (so far)?

smallcollegefbfan
June 29th, 2009, 06:56 PM
I was wondering if we could make 1 list of FCS players that have come out this year and signed to NFL rosters. I know that WR's Andy Strickland of Wofford and Ramses Barden of Cal Poly have signed but I don't know who else. I'd like to follow their progress. Joel Bell, from furman was cut as far as I know. Who else made it (so far)?

I have a list but it is on my external hard drive. I tell you what. If you want to follow players just go to nfldraftscout.com and search for the guys you are looking for. They have all of those transactions. I only have the original team that everyone signed with. There is no reason to keep a full list anymore because there have been so many changes thus making my list likely out of date.