PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Paladins

SoCon48
December 3rd, 2005, 09:51 PM
Welcome back next Saturday to the Rock. Rots of ruck.

skinny_uncle
December 3rd, 2005, 10:52 PM
It sounds like someone has revenge on the mind.

matfu
December 3rd, 2005, 10:56 PM
beating you guys twice in the same season and in boone will be sweet. hope we get the national championship rings and you guys get the conference championship rings!

FUPaladin63
December 3rd, 2005, 11:08 PM
beating you guys twice in the same season and in boone will be sweet. hope we get the national championship rings and you guys get the conference championship rings!

Hey Mat! We know ASU already gets the conference championship rings! Too bad Furman is just ONE INTERCEPTED PASS away from sharing that championship!
I am looking for next Saturday's game to be one for the ages.....between the two top QBs in the SC....heck, this one should be on a neutral field, but I think the team that wants it the most will win this game.
I further predict that the winner of this game will be the National Champions this year. If ASU wins, I will be a good sport and support them in Chattanooga. But I think the Paladins, with the defense really maturing as well as the offense has so far, can beat that "home field advantage."
And I am glad we are playing on Saturday and not Friday....The playoff/TV deals are really odd!