PDA

View Full Version : Phil Steele Magazine Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

GSUhooligan
July 28th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Is there a way to let Phil know the only reason I bought the Big East/ ACC mag was b/c of the FCS coverage? I ordered online and I didn't see an additional comments box.

smallcollegefbfan
July 28th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Is there a way to let Phil know the only reason I bought the Big East/ ACC mag was b/c of the FCS coverage? I ordered online and I didn't see an additional comments box.

There should be a page in there you can send in to put comments somewhere near the back of the magazine.

Another thing you can do is email Phil in regards to his blog online or calling the 1-800 number. The easiest to do is just email them directly at [email protected] and let them know you bought the ACC mag only for the FCS coverage and tell them you would like to see them do a FCS only magazine.

Seawolf97
July 28th, 2009, 09:07 PM
I'll run out tomorrow morning and check out the wal-mart newsstand since the B&N and Borders didn't have it.

If not order it online. Takes about a week and it is filled with good information. Also gives you a read on all your opponents -who is improved and who is not.

udchuck
July 29th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Just wondering if Phil Steele does any insite or some INFO on the Pioneer league. If so,can you provide a Link. Thank you in advance.

smallcollegefbfan
July 29th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Just wondering if Phil Steele does any insite or some INFO on the Pioneer league. If so,can you provide a Link. Thank you in advance.

Don't think so. Go to a bookstore or go online and order one. Ordering a copy and letting them know you got it for the PFL information is the best thing you can do for FCS. If they see many of us want one they will do a FCS only publication next year and I think we all want to see that!