PDA

View Full Version : Philly getting what they paid for...

Delaware Ghostrider II
May 1st, 2005, 07:10 AM
I sure hope that all you Eagles fans are happy. You have the million dollar ego....and he's using his stripes. I am, however glad to see that so far the eagles admin are not entertaining this A-hole. I mean don't get me wrong he is one of the best...if not the best reviever in the NFL...but cmon $49 million...and you want more?????? I hope they stick to thier guns.....NO MORE DOUGH FOR T.O.!!!!!!! This guy is the Chris Webber of the NFL...very good but he is a cancer....a cancer I tell ya! Let him not keep showing up.....I don't give a rat's crap. I hope Philly sees this guy is a pain in the ARSH....and let's him loose! No other team can afford his million dollar ego.....once again....NO MORE DOUGH FOR T.O.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BUM!!!!

buckp
May 1st, 2005, 09:56 AM
YOU BUM!!!!

Tell 'em Ghostrider! The idiot signed already and now wants more?.....come on!
They ought to sue the bum........:anim_chai

Marcus Garvey
May 1st, 2005, 01:19 PM
When T.O. was first traded to Baltimore last year, a buddy of mine asked me what I thought. I said I was fine with it because he's a jerk and I'd rather he not play for the Birds. My friend accused me of being a liar. He just doesn't understand how many Eagles fans feel about ego-maniacal players. Anyone remember Ricky Watters? Everybody who was NOT a Philly fan thought they lost to the Panthers in the '03 NFC Title game was due to the lack of a great WR. Every Eagles fan knows they lost that game because Westbrook was hurt and unavailable. The Panthers only scored 14 points!

zymergy
May 2nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
As a Cowboy fan in Eagle Land I'm loving every minute of it. I knew he'd show his true colors sooner or later. But you know they'll cave and give him a new contract.

Coastal89
May 2nd, 2005, 12:41 PM
TO's agent should be kicking his a$$. Think about how much endorsment money he will lose because of this.

eaglefan452
May 2nd, 2005, 01:18 PM
Complete jerk in my opinion. I will have little to no respect for the Philadelphia organization if they re-negotiate his contract.

ChickenMan
May 2nd, 2005, 01:34 PM
T.O. picked the wrong organization to pull this stunt on... there's a better chance of him playing in the Arena League than there's is of the Eagle's renegotiating that contract...

Ivytalk
May 2nd, 2005, 02:32 PM
Hello, Jon Bon Jovi? My client would love to play for the Philadelphia Soul. He could put 'em in the Arena Bowl! :D