PDA

View Full Version : Jayson Foster Signs

smallcollegefbfan
April 30th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Former GSU QB Jayson Foster has just signed a two-year deal with the Pittsburgh Steelers! Congrats to Foster!

Hoyadestroya85
May 3rd, 2009, 09:47 AM
while this is good news, there is no place in the nfl for a guy who is 5-7 175 and is a converted quarterback. Unless he takes a kick or two back in preseason i say its a fat chance that he makes the team.

JMU Newbill
May 6th, 2009, 06:42 AM
if there is a team that will figure out a way to utilize raw talent, its the steelers

jmufan999
May 13th, 2009, 10:14 AM
if there is a team that will figure out a way to utilize raw talent, its the steelers

WELL PUT. and i'm not a Steelers fan.

they were reportedly interested in Pat White, i see Foster as a similar style player. although Pat White is a little bigger. taller, at least.

never saw Foster play, but if you're the WP Award Winner, you've got game. if nothing else, i'm sure he was a great college player, which is nothing to sneeze at.

Eaglesrus
May 13th, 2009, 10:48 AM
never saw Foster play, but if you're the WP Award Winner, you've got game. if nothing else, i'm sure he was a great college player, which is nothing to sneeze at.

And that doesn't even begin to describe Foster. While at GSU he proved time and again that he was willing to do anything for the good of the team, or what coaches thought was for the good of the team, anyway.

introvertedGSUfan
May 13th, 2009, 11:40 AM
WELL PUT. and i'm not a Steelers fan.

they were reportedly interested in Pat White, i see Foster as a similar style player. although Pat White is a little bigger. taller, at least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOfVreEXJM4

This video was taken down but is now back up with the sound muted, because god knows Bush and Disturbed will be pissed about not getting paid royalties (well the RIAA will at least).

Kill'em
May 13th, 2009, 05:14 PM
while this is good news, there is no place in the nfl for a guy who is 5-7 175 and is a converted quarterback. Unless he takes a kick or two back in preseason i say its a fat chance that he makes the team.

You've obviously never seen him play.

smallcollegefbfan
May 13th, 2009, 07:35 PM
You've obviously never seen him play.

Now I know someone on AGS would not comment on a player's ability to do something without seeing them play. xblahblahx

Mountaineer
May 30th, 2009, 12:19 AM
Good luck to him. xthumbsupx

He single-handedly destroyed App at KBS back in 2007. Poof went the 30 game home winning streak. xbawlingx

:D