PDA

View Full Version : Rodgers-Cromartie

Appguy
April 28th, 2009, 09:56 AM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/wire/chi-ap-fbn-draft-cardinals,0,5645746.story

"Extremely confident, Toler compared the route he's taken to the NFL to that of cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Arizona's first-round pick out of Appalachian State a year ago who went on to become a starter for the Cardinals."

apparently Dominique Rodgers Cromartie went to App! lol

TSU gets no love

BossEagle
May 2nd, 2009, 07:40 AM
WOW, i was reading that and said, i thought he went to a Tenn. School....thats pretty messed up, apparently Apps the only FCS school in some eyes...terrible

jmufan999
May 5th, 2009, 10:06 AM
WOW, i was reading that and said, i thought he went to a Tenn. School....thats pretty messed up, apparently Apps the only FCS school in some eyes...terrible

yeah like ESPNU, who announced ASU as the #2 seed before announcing JMU as the #1 seed. i think that's the first time in the history of selection shows that that has happened. no, i'm not bitter!

smallcollegefbfan
May 5th, 2009, 04:31 PM
yeah like ESPNU, who announced ASU as the #2 seed before announcing JMU as the #1 seed. i think that's the first time in the history of selection shows that that has happened. no, i'm not bitter!

I would really like to see 2 or 3 other FCS programs knock off a ranked FBS program this year so they will show the entire division respect. App has no doubt earned this respect and deserves it but we need some more teams to do what they did so ESPN and others will respect the whole division and not just one team.