PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT DAY 2 FCS TRACKER

BEAR
April 26th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Post the selections here and any news on FCS prospects!

It looks like today that Sidbury, Brown, Bomar, Barden and Jennings will go today! Let's see some early round picks light up the third round! xthumbsupx

smallcollegefbfan
April 26th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Lets just keep one thread instead of making a bunch of draft day threads. I posted the Williams pick in mine. I didn't put day one or day two on it because I meant for it to be for the entire draft. Just less confusing that way.

As I have said before, DraftScout is good but they aren't going to be the law on this. They will hit many dead on but miss a good bit as well. You can't be 100 percent accurate with the draft. There are 32 teams and 32 grades on each player.

Hood
April 26th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Some chatter on ESPN.com is saying the Barden pick is a reach. Gotta love people that don't know what the heck they are talking about.

Hood
April 26th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Lardarius Webb to the Ravens

BEAR
April 26th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Lets just keep one thread instead of making a bunch of draft day threads. I posted the Williams pick in mine. I didn't put day one or day two on it because I meant for it to be for the entire draft. Just less confusing that way.

As I have said before, DraftScout is good but they aren't going to be the law on this. They will hit many dead on but miss a good bit as well. You can't be 100 percent accurate with the draft. There are 32 teams and 32 grades on each player.

Is two threads confusing to you? xcoolx...or did you want to be the only one who starts the threads? xcoffeex

smallcollegefbfan
April 26th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Is two threads confusing to you? xcoolx...or did you want to be the only one who starts the threads? xcoffeex

Not that but you have to read two threads if you make another and I didn't specify day one or two in mine so it could all be kept there.

Same concept like when I posted free agent signings last year. Put the draft picks in one thread and free agents in another. I'll put up a free agent signing thread so everyone can post when they find out and consolidate it in one thread as well.

You ask me but did you start another thread to be the one to start it? lol

BEAR
April 26th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Not that but you have to read two threads if you make another and I didn't specify day one or two in mine so it could all be kept there. You ask me but did you start another thread to be the one to start it? lol

Nope. Yours didn't spedify day two so since I was on it this morning I thought to start one. I assumed someone would start it later anyway. Either way will work. xlolx

smallcollegefbfan
April 26th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Nope. Yours didn't spedify day two so since I was on it this morning I thought to start one. I assumed someone would start it later anyway. Either way will work. xlolx

Yeah I didn't put day one or two to be one for the entire draft. I probably should have posted that in my thread so people wouldn't get confused and think there needs to be another thread.

PaladinFan
April 26th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Furman's William Middleton to the Atlanta Falcons in the 5th round. OT Joel Bell has been projected in this area so I wouldn't be suprised to see him go off the board soon.

I Bleed Purple
April 26th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Quite surprised J.D. Folsom was drafted and not Mailei (so far, middle round 7). Not even on ESPN's board.

Thundar
April 26th, 2009, 08:02 PM
NDSU has 3 so far

S Nick Schommer to the Titans - Drafted

WR Kole Heckendorf to Green Bay - FA
TE Jeremiah Wurzbacher to San Diego - FA
DE Ramon Humber to Baltimore - FA
FB Tyler Roehl to Seattle - FA
DE Joe Lardinois to Green Bay - FA