PDA

View Full Version : Obscure QBs again on radar as draft approaches

CSN Log
April 24th, 2009, 08:40 AM
04-24-2009 08:35 AM

Obscure QBs again on radar as draft approaches

CONWAY, Ark. – All Nathan Brown needed was a chance, and he found one with a Division II program not far from his hometown.

Now, five years after showing up to play quarterback at Central Arkansas, Brown is closing in on an even bigger opportunity.

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/04/24/obscure-qbs-again-on-radar-as-draft-appr?blog=2#more4815)

BEAR
April 24th, 2009, 10:08 AM
I don't want to sound like a homer, but I have talked to several scouts who have come to UCA and they are high on Brown. I have never seen multiple scouts at practice sessions early in the year like I did when they were there watching him and Branson. On one occasion, a scout watched Nate make some needle threading passes and he shook his head in amazement, gave me a look of "WOW!" and proceeded to write things down on his clipboard like escapability, accuracy, field awareness and other positives about brown. He can make the throws, is a field leader and if anyone has had the chance to meet him, a great guy. I know many many Arkansans will be watching in anticipation of his draft! xthumbsupx Go Nate Dog! xlolx

TexasTerror
April 24th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Having Brown on board has really helped Branson even more in his attempt to get drafted, if not most certainly go to camp with an NFL squad. Looking forward to see a few SLC guys (Webb, Bomar, Brown, maybe Edison and Branson among others) drafted...