PDA

View Full Version : Delaware, Villanova Teams to Host Event to Promote Bone Marrow Donorship

CSN Log
March 26th, 2009, 05:00 PM
03-26-2009 04:20 PM

Delaware, Villanova Teams to Host Event to Promote Bone Marrow Donorship

Head coach K.C. Keeler and the University of Delaware football program has joined with Villanova University and the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) in an effort to recruit 5,000 new members to the bone marrow registry.

Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php/2009/03/26/delaware-villanova-teams-to-host-event-t?blog=2#more4532)

Syntax Error
March 26th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Villanova and Delaware making sweet things together. xsmoochx

Mr. C
March 26th, 2009, 06:40 PM
This has been Andy Talley's pet charity for many years and he has a number of CAA and other schools getting involved now. More teams sign up to get involved every year. My wife and I had our bone marrow typed at last year's event at Villanova. It is a simple process that takes just a few minutes and it could save a life. Joe Marcoux, last year's Villanova kicker, ended up giving his bone marrow to a cancer victim and another player a few years back from Villanova also donated. I would encourage everyone at AGS to find out how you can sign up for the national bone marrow registry.