PDA

View Full Version : EWU/UNI

Pages : 1 [2]

dwtime
November 26th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Hey UNI announcers, no thanks we'll be happy to play again in the snow next week thanks you very much. UNI, please don't bring the Dome magic up to New Hampshire. I hope you enjoy the trip as much as when you came up to play Boston University!

Seriously, great win for UNI, both of these teams tonite are scary good. Winner in Durham could go all the way.

Killsback
November 26th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Cap'n Cat called it. A game wining field goal by Wingert. Great job Panthers, way to go Gateway!!!

DuckDuckGriz
November 26th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Payback!!! I remember the EWU players dancing on the SIU logo after last years playoff game. And... the EWU coaches cheered them on. A real low-class display! Great game UNI!!!!! See ya EWU! No sympathy!

Are you sure they were taunting? Or just happy that they upset the number one team? :rolleyes:

Congrats UNI.

skinny_uncle
Payback!!! I remember the EWU players dancing on the SIU logo after last years playoff game. And... the EWU coaches cheered them on. A real low-class display! Great game UNI!!!!! See ya EWU! No sympathy!
SIU beat the EWU basketball team today too.
A good day.

Mountain Panther
And the Gateway is 2-0 in the playoffs.

W. DeMontague
Time for UNI to hit the road.

They're gonna freeze at UNH.

Too bad they can't take the dome with them.

FlyYtown
November 26th, 2005, 10:34 PM
congrats uni.. sorry to say the dome magic will be gone next week but i think you can definately beat UNH.. They didn't play that great today despite the blowout.. good luck.

Mountain Panther
Hey UNI announcers, no thanks we'll be happy to play again in the snow next week thanks you very much. UNI, please don't bring the Dome magic up to New Hampshire. I hope you enjoy the trip as much as when you came up to play Boston University!

Seriously, great win for UNI, both of these teams tonite are scary good. Winner in Durham could go all the way.

Thanks...look for the Cap'n next week in NH.

GrizSweeper
lucky

mainejeff
November 26th, 2005, 10:35 PM
congrats uni.. sorry to say the dome magic will be gone next week but i think you can definately beat UNH.. They didn't play that great today despite the blowout.. good luck.

What game were you watching? :confused:

Mountain Panther
November 26th, 2005, 10:36 PM
lucky

Lucky but movin' on.

EWURanger
November 26th, 2005, 10:36 PM

Yeah, whatever. I don't remember any of that and I was there.

UNHknowledge
November 26th, 2005, 10:39 PM

hmmm...I wonder what the score would have been if we did play great. Yeah, I think UNI will need a little "good luck" if UNH does play great.

Saluki
November 26th, 2005, 10:40 PM
I was there too. Right next to Meyer's arrogant family. It was one of the worst displays ever!! We even had an injured player down on the field.

Wulff cheered it all on. Bad!

Yeah, whatever. I don't remember any of that and I was there.

DuckDuckGriz
November 26th, 2005, 10:41 PM
I was there too. Right next to Meyer's arrogant family. It was one of the worst displays ever!! We even had an injured player down on the field.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Get a life.

siugrad99
November 26th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Aww the poor Big Sky conference foes sticking up for one another how cute :)

Gateway doing well at 2-0, great job UNI you took care of some unfinished business for SIU :) Although we did beat EWU in basketball today so that has to count for something in the moral victory department. Now lets go out and continue to make the GFC proud next Saturday.

EWURanger
November 26th, 2005, 10:42 PM

Uh huh. I'm sure. Go eat your sour grapes somewhere else, dude. You don't see me on here bitching about UNI because we lost. Get over it.

D1B
November 26th, 2005, 10:44 PM
lucky

demoralized and jealous waa waa waa waa

Chi Panther
November 26th, 2005, 10:45 PM
UNI can deadly at home in the fourth quarter.

I LOVE SKINNY UNCLE!

:beerchug: :hurray: :bow: xprost2x :nod:

DuckDuckGriz
November 26th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Aww the poor Big Sky conference foes sticking up for one another how cute :)

Gateway doing well at 2-0, great job UNI you took care of some unfinished business for SIU :) Although we did beat EWU in basketball today so that has to count for something in the moral victory department. Now lets go out and continue to make the GFC proud next Saturday.

Ruining a post about a great game with your sour grapes because your team blew it last year. How cute. xcoffeex

skinny_uncle
November 26th, 2005, 10:46 PM
I LOVE SKINNY UNCLE!

:beerchug: :hurray: :bow: xprost2x :nod:
:beerchug:

Saluki
Uh huh. I'm sure. Go eat your sour grapes somewhere else, dude. You don't see me on here bitching about UNI because we lost. Get over it.

I'm over it. We move on! :beerchug:

mainejeff
Was Cal-Poly invited to join the Big Sky?

siugrad99
no sour grapes, just sweet revenge for the GFC is all. Seems the sour grapes are coming from Montana after the loss today.

DuckDuckGriz
November 26th, 2005, 10:47 PM

No. Just Northern Colorado. Cal Poly would make a great addition though.

dawg_fan
Thats what we have been saying for a long time now. That dome will give most teams nightmares.

I'm so glad the dawgs play UNI at the Mac next season. I can't stand that place.

DuckDuckGriz
no sour grapes, just sweet revenge for the GFC is all. Seems the sour grapes are coming from Montana after the loss today.

And those would be.........where? :confused:

Saluki
November 26th, 2005, 10:48 PM

Tough day for the big sky!

EWURanger
November 26th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Tough day for the big sky!

Lick my balls?

Tod
November 26th, 2005, 10:53 PM

Again, where are the sour grapes, my friend? I don't see any, and I mean any, sour grapes from UM fans. You just ASSumed that, didn't you now?

Mountain Panther
November 26th, 2005, 10:57 PM
lucky

I think sparked the sour grapes discussion....maybe we'll get "lucky" again next week.

DuckDuckGriz
November 26th, 2005, 10:59 PM
I think sparked the sour grapes discussion....maybe we'll get "lucky" again next week.

I don't think it was in all seriousness. Eastern is a great team and you were "lucky" to have that dome on your side.

Great team win by UNI. Good luck the rest of the way. No sour grapes in Griz land.

D1B
November 26th, 2005, 11:04 PM
With rare exception, Griz fans are some of the best. Yep, they're proud as heck of their program, as they should be, but they give credit and props to others. Great bunch of folks in my book.

Nice game SIU, congrats on getting to the second round. You have a great team.

slostang
November 26th, 2005, 11:06 PM

Cal Poly has been asked if they were interested. Cal Poly would love to play football in the Big Sky but it is not a good fit for all of our other athletic teams and the Big Sky does not take football only schools. The Big Sky has no baseball or softball and the Big West is an all California league where we bus to games versus flying to game in the Big Sky. Cal Poly played as many Big Sky games this year (5) as they did GWFC games.

I hope the GWFC can stay together and add a couple of teams. It is only get better as the transitional teams become fulling funded at 63 scholarships.

EWURanger
November 26th, 2005, 11:09 PM
I would love to see Poly and UC-Davis in the BSC Conference......and maybe a couple others. Two Divisions, North and South.

I think the BSC needs to rethink their policy about no football only schools included. The GWFC is losing Northern Colorado to the BSC next year. You would think they will need to add some more teams, or maybe come to some sort of agreement with the Big Sky about having just football-only members.

slostang
November 26th, 2005, 11:10 PM
With rare exception, Griz fans are some of the best. Yep, they're proud as heck of their program, as they should be, but they give credit and props to others. Great bunch of folks in my book.

I second that. I had a great experience there when we lost and won. I can not tell you how many people came up and shook my hand told me we had a great team and wish us luck after the game today.

slostang
November 26th, 2005, 11:12 PM
I would love to see Poly and UC-Davis in the BSC Conference......and maybe a couple others. Two Divisions, North and South.

I think the BSC needs to rethink their policy about no football only schools included. The GWFC is losing Northern Colorado to the BSC next year. You would think they will need to add some more teams, or maybe come to some sort of agreement with the Big Sky about having just football-only members.

I also second that. We would have a conference like the A-10.

EWURanger
November 26th, 2005, 11:12 PM
I second that. I had a great experience there when we lost and won. I can not tell you how many people came up and shook my hand told me we had a great team and wish us luck after the game today.

I third that. Montana fans (most of them) are amongst the best in college football.

EWURanger
November 26th, 2005, 11:13 PM
I also second that. We would have a conference like the A-10.

I would argue we'd have one better than the A-10, but I won't open up that can o' worms.