PDA

View Full Version : More-Head! More-Head!

Ivytalk
March 17th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Beating Alabama State in the play-in game by 9 with 5 and a half minutes left.

TexasTerror
March 17th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Hope if Morehead State wins this game, that the SWAC faithful stop complaining about being in the play-in game...

Ivytalk
March 17th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Morehead wins, earns the right to lose to Louisville!xrotatehx

danefan
March 17th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Morehead wins, earns the right to lose to Louisville!xrotatehx

Nice Kentucky matchup though.xthumbsupx

griz37
March 17th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Hope if Morehead State wins this game, that the SWAC faithful stop complaining about being in the play-in game...

I bet Sam Houston St. would kill to get to play in the opening round game!

Golden Eagle
March 17th, 2009, 11:52 PM
First OVC Tournament victory since the 80s. Yes, it counts.

813Jag
March 18th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Like clockwork. I can set my watch by you. xthumbsupx xlolx xlolx Hope your buddy doesn't consider this a personal attack against you. xreadx

89Hen
March 18th, 2009, 08:50 AM

Like clockwork. I can set my watch by you. xthumbsupx xlolx xlolx Hope your buddy doesn't consider this a personal attack against you. xreadx
xlolx First thing I thought of this morning when I heard the score... TT will be revelling in the SWAC loss.

appfan2008
March 18th, 2009, 08:53 AM
I love that More-Head chant makes me chuckle

LacesOut
March 18th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Great name! More head.

The juvenile side of me chuckles when I hear it said.

MoreheadEagle
March 18th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Morehead State in the Licking River Valley, the Hardwood Capital of the world! I'm not making that up.

We didn't play our best last night at all. We should have beat ASU by 20+

813Jag
March 18th, 2009, 09:38 AM
xlolx First thing I thought of this morning when I heard the score... TT will be revelling in the SWAC loss.
Like a rooster crowing in the morning, you can set your watch by it. But on a serious note, until the SWAC schedules smarter and wins more OOC games they should always be in the play in game. Guess I'm not a SWAC faithful since I feel that way, right Mr. Terror? xconfusedxxreadx

wkuhillhound
March 18th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Morehead State in the Licking River Valley, the Hardwood Capital of the world! I'm not making that up.

We didn't play our best last night at all. We should have beat ASU by 20+

Congrats on the win. WKU became the 1st Kentucky team to beat Louisville this season, can Morehead be the second?

appfan2008
March 18th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Congrats on the win. WKU became the 1st Kentucky team to beat Louisville this season, can Morehead be the second?

that would be sweet

wkuhillhound
March 18th, 2009, 12:47 PM
that would be sweet

Not for my bracket. But I'm willing to take hit for the Eagles. Never for the Colonels though. xlolx