Rhett Bomar, QB Sam Houston
RAMSES BARDEN, WR CAL POLY
DOMONIQUE JOHNSON, DB JACKSON ST
LAWRENCE SIDBERRY, DE RICHMOND
RASHAD JENNINGS, RB LIBERTY
xthumbsupxxbowx

BEAR
January 24th, 2009, 09:24 PM
QB Nathan Brown led the North to their only 2 TDs and one 2 point conversion! Way to represent the FCS! Bomar had a nice long pass at the end of the game but the damage was done with a fumble/sack in the end zone and other various problems on the field. Harrel stunk it up. Overall the North's oline was horrible allowing sack after sack. xmadx

Reign of Terrier
January 24th, 2009, 09:55 PM
QB Nathan Brown led the North to their only 2 TDs and one 2 point conversion! Way to represent the FCS! Bomar had a nice long pass at the end of the game but the damage was done with a fumble/sack in the end zone and other various problems on the field. Harrel stunk it up. Overall the North's oline was horrible allowing sack after sack. xmadx

As Citdog would say "TAKE THAT YOU YANKEE SCUM!!!!"

:D:Dxlolxxlolx

BEAR
January 24th, 2009, 10:19 PM
xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

JohnStOnge
January 25th, 2009, 05:56 AM

It's hard to pay as much attention to what's going on on defense so I don't know about the FCS defensive players, but I think the offensive player who helped himself the most was the running back from Liberty. I think Bomar was OK too in spite of some difficulties because, as one of the guys calling the game said, he showed a lot of upside and an "NFL arm." Don't know how much Brown helped himself in spite of him being the most effective of the North QBs. There was a lot of talk about his lack of height and sidearm delivery. I think NFL teams pay excessive attention to certain "molds" they want and I don't think he fits the quarterback mold well.

I agree about Harrell. He looked awful. At least for that one contest he was the #6 quarterback of the 6 quarterbacks in the game.

One thing is that the South offensive line did a whole lot better job than the North offensive line did. Or maybe you could say the South defensive line did better. Either way, South quarterbacks got much better pass protection. Would've been nice to see how the two FCS quarterbacks could've done with the benefit of that.

CSUBUCDAD
January 25th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Jennings had a hell of good game last night. Improved his stock tremendously with the scouts.