PDA

View Full Version : Senior that should get an opprotunity in the NFL

achrist70
January 12th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Kind of a slow time period so I thought I would start talking about graduated senior who have a chance in the League.

I think that UNI has a few.

Everette Pedescleaux DT 6'6" 305, He is a specimen for this level, the NFL team that gets him will get a player

Bob Swift OL 6'5" 315 has had some injury problems, but a quality lineman that deserves a chance

Darrell Lloyd 6'0" 200 hard hitting safety that might catch on somewhere on special teams

Corey Lewis RB 6'0" 200 I think will get an invite to camp somewhere but there are a lot of quality backs out there

Special Mention
Victor Williams 6'4" 227, left UNI in trouble but I have a feeling the charges will be dropped and I can't imagine that no one will give someone with this size and talent an opportunity.

AppAlum2003
January 12th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Good topic, but there's an entire forum called "FCS and the Pros" just for this type of discussion.

achrist70
January 12th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Yeah but that forum gets like 3 views a day

smallcollegefbfan
January 13th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Kind of a slow time period so I thought I would start talking about graduated senior who have a chance in the League.

I think that UNI has a few.

Everette Pedescleaux DT 6'6" 305, He is a specimen for this level, the NFL team that gets him will get a player

Bob Swift OL 6'5" 315 has had some injury problems, but a quality lineman that deserves a chance

Darrell Lloyd 6'0" 200 hard hitting safety that might catch on somewhere on special teams

Corey Lewis RB 6'0" 200 I think will get an invite to camp somewhere but there are a lot of quality backs out there

Special Mention
Victor Williams 6'4" 227, left UNI in trouble but I have a feeling the charges will be dropped and I can't imagine that no one will give someone with this size and talent an opportunity.

I think all but Williams will get a look in the postseason for sure and if Williams puts up an impressive pro day then you might see him get a tryout.