January 10th, 2009, 06:44 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

LehighFan11
January 10th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Yea OK, real mature.

YaleFootballFan
January 10th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Yea OK, real mature.

And this was? (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54858)

LehighFan11
January 10th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Pats had their run and they made alot of enemies on the way (Me not being one of them). I'm glad UNHfan bases his hate for the Titans off of one fans generalized comment.

petethepenguin15
January 10th, 2009, 07:30 PM
lol now my steelers get a pass to the super bowl!!!!!!

way to fall on ur face titans

UNHWildCats
January 10th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Pats had their run and they made alot of enemies on the way (Me not being one of them). I'm glad UNHfan bases his hate for the Titans off of one fans generalized comment.
Actually I hated them since their days in Houston.

UNHWildCats
January 10th, 2009, 07:35 PM
lol now my steelers get a pass to the super bowl!!!!!!

way to fall on ur face titans
we'll see you tomorrow evening xlolx

uofmman1122
January 10th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Looks like the uofmman1122 curse is still alive! xlolx

Every team I've picked in the playoffs has lost so far.

Bad news for New York, Carolina, and Pittsburgh fans. xlolx

Go Lehigh TU Owl
January 10th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Did anyone really believe Kerry Collins was going to the Titans to the Super Bowl? Atleast others imploded around him tonight so it was a group effort. Baltimore is legit. I had them in the Super Bowl and i feel pretty confident. Their "D" is nasty and they have just enough guys on offense to spread the ball to, to keep the opposition honest. Ray Lewis may actually get invited to Disney Land this year.

LehighFan11
January 10th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Did anyone really believe Kerry Collins was going to the Titans to the Super Bowl? Atleast others imploded around him tonight so it was a group effort. Baltimore is legit. I had them in the Super Bowl and i feel pretty confident. Their "D" is nasty and they have just enough guys on offense to spread the ball to, to keep the opposition honest. Ray Lewis may actually get invited to Disney Land this year.

They gave up 400 yards of offense and might of been 500 if Reed didn't snap Johnson's ankle. But, yeah, nasty D.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
January 10th, 2009, 08:20 PM
They gave up 400 yards of offense and might of been 500 if Reed didn't snap Johnson's ankle. But, yeah, nasty D.

They gave up 10 points. That's all that matters....

LehighFan11
January 10th, 2009, 08:27 PM
They gave up 10 points. That's all that matters....

I guess. Today they may of given up 10 points, but tomorrow?

UNHWildCats
January 10th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Looks like the uofmman1122 curse is still alive! xlolx

Every team I've picked in the playoffs has lost so far.

Bad news for New York, Carolina, and Pittsburgh fans. xlolx
xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

wkuhillhound
January 10th, 2009, 08:44 PM
I didn't matter, because most everyone was treating the Titans like their were the Detroit Lions or something. I wouldn't call 13 - 10 a smashing win for the Ravens. Giving up over 280+ passing to a backup QB in preseason is not something I would be proud of. Give me a break! At least the Titans made the playoffs. Titans > Patriots in 2008 - 2009 season that is undisputable fact.

Long live the Titans! Loserville Patriots :D

UNHWildCats
January 10th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I didn't matter, because most everyone was treating the Titans like their were the Detroit Lions or something. I wouldn't call 13 - 10 a smashing win for the Ravens. Giving up over 280+ passing to a backup QB in preseason is not something I would be proud of. Give me a break! At least the Titans made the playoffs. Titans > Patriots in 2008 - 2009 season that is undisputable fact.

Long live the Titans! Loserville Patriots :D
no that is not undisputable.

wkuhillhound
January 10th, 2009, 08:57 PM
For a Patriots fan to start a loserville Titans thread you have some nerve. Your team didn't make the playoffs, yes that is indisputable. xnodx

UNHWildCats
January 10th, 2009, 09:03 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH

TITANS SUCK!

JayJ79
January 10th, 2009, 09:29 PM
I guess. Today they may of given up 10 points, but tomorrow?

I predict that they give up zero points tommorrow.

wkuhillhound
January 10th, 2009, 09:51 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH

TITANS SUCK!

Only in your dreams. xlolx

LehighFan11
January 10th, 2009, 09:54 PM
no that is not undisputable.
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

CoastalFan2005
January 10th, 2009, 11:32 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH

TITANS SUCK!

A friend from Boston, who is a Patriots fan, texted me tonight to gloat about the Panthers losing. He said, "What's wrong? The Pats could beat them!" (In reference to the Cards, of course.) I said to him (as I'm saying to you now) - "At least my team was in the playoffs. Where are the Pats this weekend? Oh, wait..."

At least the Titans made the playoffs. The Pats got to sit home and watch. I hope to see them do the same thing for years to come. xnodx

813Jag
January 11th, 2009, 07:38 AM
I'll making the playoffs and not winning a game is nearly the same as not making it. As a Cowboy fan I know about both. I'd rather be at home then lay an egg with homefield.

Ivytalk
January 11th, 2009, 11:30 AM
For a Patriots fan to start a loserville Titans thread you have some nerve. Your team didn't make the playoffs, yes that is indisputable. xnodx

Hey, hillhound, when are you going to change avatars?xsmiley_wix

wkuhillhound
January 11th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Hey, hillhound, when are you going to change avatars?xsmiley_wix

I change avatars when I feel like it. I'll probably change it on Tuesday after my weigh-in. xsmiley_wix

Grizalltheway
January 11th, 2009, 02:25 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH

That pretty much sums up this thread. Charlie Brown's parents come to mind. :p