PDA

View Full Version : Go JOE FLACCO !!!

phillyAPP
January 10th, 2009, 05:21 PM
What else can I say. He is as good as ALL the stories.

I am glad APP beat him !!!!

Go...gate
January 10th, 2009, 05:43 PM
He is playing well - you UD fellows have a lot to be proud of. Baltimore-Tennessee is a hell of a game.

Kerry Collins has also played well but has thrown one stupid INT.

93henfan
January 10th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Joe showed Tennessee the pimp hand.

That TD pass to Mason in the first half... OMG.xthumbsupx

DSUrocks07
January 10th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Joe showed Tennessee the pimp hand.

That TD pass to Mason in the first half... OMG.xthumbsupx

Not to mention the one to Heap over the middle (you know...the one where the play clock was set to 42 seconds instead of 40...xwhistlex )

93henfan
January 10th, 2009, 07:01 PM
(you know...the one where the play clock was set to 42 seconds instead of 40...xwhistlex )

Who, what? I didn't see anything.xwhistlex xwhistlex

TTUEagles
January 10th, 2009, 08:07 PM
While I'm glad that Flacco is well-representing the FCS, the Titans lost that game, Baltimore didn't win it. What a joke for the Titans. I've never seen an NFL game where one team dominted every phase, yet because of three (self-inflicted) turnovers and two crappy calls (or non-calls) cost the better team the games. That's football, though. I'm sick about it as a Titans fan, but congrats to Flacco and the Ravens.

GannonFan
January 10th, 2009, 08:44 PM
While I'm glad that Flacco is well-representing the FCS, the Titans lost that game, Baltimore didn't win it. What a joke for the Titans. I've never seen an NFL game where one team dominted every phase, yet because of three (self-inflicted) turnovers and two crappy calls (or non-calls) cost the better team the games. That's football, though. I'm sick about it as a Titans fan, but congrats to Flacco and the Ravens.

The Titans did get at least one favorable call - that illegal contact call on 3rd down on the Titan's TD drive was pretty weak - other side of the field, happened after the ball was thrown, and had no impact on anything. Turned a 4th and a lot into a first down and a TD a few plays later. But Tennessee did far more than the refs to lose the game.

SteelCurtain
January 10th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Flacco had played better than anyone could have imagined for a rookie QB

Unfortunately for him his season will end next week in Pittsburgh.

The other thing that really sucks for him is he will end up being second in the conference for a looooong time..

Rob Iola
January 10th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Would be cool to see the Ravens make it all the way to the SB and play the Cardinals - can you imagine the UNI vs. UD smack that would be flying around these parts?

BEAR
January 10th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Would be cool to see the Ravens make it all the way to the SB and play the Cardinals - can you imagine the UNI vs. UD smack that would be flying around these parts?

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

+1

UNHFan
January 10th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Wow Wow Wow!!! Saw him 3 times against UNH! He was amazing tonight!

ur2k
January 11th, 2009, 05:17 AM

UNI & UR could team up against UD in that case - with Hightower (with another TD last night) and Warner sharing a backfield in Arizona.

It's great to see all these FCS guys having a huge impact in the playoffs. Today we get Westbrook v. Jacobs.

cougarpines
January 11th, 2009, 08:45 AM
UNI & UR could team up against UD in that case - with Hightower (with another TD last night) and Warner sharing a backfield in Arizona.

It's great to see all these FCS guys having a huge impact in the playoffs. Today we get Westbrook v. Jacobs.

Don't forget UD's Ben Patrick also plays for Arizona

blukeys
January 11th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Wow Wow Wow!!! Saw him 3 times against UNH! He was amazing tonight!

Unless I missed something, Joe only played 2 years at UD. When did you see him 3 times against UNH?

YoUDeeMan
January 12th, 2009, 01:05 PM

Ahhh, but the Hens would win yet again! xnodx

We have players on both teams...Joe Flacco and Ben Patrick!

xsmiley_wix

Blue Hen 53
January 12th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Hoping the cinderella season continues for Joe Cool...2nd Blue Hen QB in the Super Bowl in 6 years!