PDA

View Full Version : Southland WR Invited to NFL Combine

smallcollegefbfan
January 7th, 2009, 05:22 PM
As I reported earlier, SFA confirms Edison is going to the combine.

http://sfajacks.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/010709aaa.html

MaximumBobcat
January 8th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Cameron Luke should be going.

Anybody have any info if he is?

smallcollegefbfan
January 8th, 2009, 10:18 PM

Nope he is not.

TexasTerror
January 8th, 2009, 10:28 PM

As good an FCS player as he is, he could not even get into the Shrine Bowl. Edison is a more pro-style player in terms of size. Luke will get a chance at Pro Day at TXST to show his stuff. He can still catch on with a team that way if he performs up to snuff...

BEAR
January 8th, 2009, 11:16 PM
No disrespect to the WR..but shouldn't this topic be in the other thread about players invited to the NFL combine? Or is there something special about this situation that warrants a seperate thread? Just wondering. xcoffeex

smallcollegefbfan
January 9th, 2009, 10:09 AM
No disrespect to the WR..but shouldn't this topic be in the other thread about players invited to the NFL combine? Or is there something special about this situation that warrants a seperate thread? Just wondering. xcoffeex

Nobody was posting in the other thread so I did not know if they were reading. I knew some SLC fans would wonder which WR and click :)

BEAR
January 9th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Nobody was posting in the other thread so I did not know if they were reading. I knew some SLC fans would wonder which WR and click :)

Oohh...slick. Do you earn money every time someone reads your posts? xlolx

McTailGator
January 9th, 2009, 04:17 PM
As I reported earlier, SFA confirms Edison is going to the combine.

http://sfajacks.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/010709aaa.html

Kyle Lynk OT
and
Quintno Lawrence WR

From McNeese were also invited.

Kyle is still re-habing an old Knee injury however and his participation might be limited.

smallcollegefbfan
January 9th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Kyle Lynk OT
and
Quintno Lawrence WR

Kyle is still re-habing an old Knee injury however and his participation might be limited.

I posted every name in another thread. Not sure if you missed them? It should still be in this forum?

JohnStOnge
January 10th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Kyle Lynk OT
and
Quintno Lawrence WR

It's hard for me to believe Lawrence will be able to peform to his full potential either after breaking his ankle during the season. Hard for me to believe he'll be back to top capabilities in terms of 40 yard dash time and shuttle runs.