PDA

View Full Version : NFC is set Part II

wkuhillhound
January 5th, 2009, 11:13 AM
I fugged up the first one. This time I got it right. With wins by Arizona and Philadelphia here are the matchups.

Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants

Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers

Who will go the NFC Championship game? Poll upcoming.

JMU DJ
January 5th, 2009, 12:34 PM
I fugged up the first one. This time I got it right. With wins by Arizona and Philadelphia here are the matchups.

Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants

Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers

Who will go the NFC Championship game? Poll upcoming.

Like they say on the Step By Step theme song "And we'll make it better, the second time around."

.... I don't see the Panthers having a problem with Arizona... there's no way Arizona can stop the Panthers run game. Giants and Eagles is going to be a tough one... season series was split, no Plax this time and Brian Dawkins looks like he wants to rip someones head off so I obviously made my homer pick.

ngineer
January 5th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Iggles are motivated now...and fandom is thinking of another "Pattison Avenue" gathering in February ala the Phillies across the street.

93henfan
January 5th, 2009, 01:07 PM
By brain picked the Giants in another thread, but my heart picks the Eagles in this one. The Panthers will win blindfolded.

TheValleyRaider
January 8th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Going chalk

Giants are the best team in the NFC, and with the week off will show the Eagles why

Carolina wins first because they're pretty good, and second because I still don't believe Arizona is actually that good

proasu89
January 8th, 2009, 11:25 PM
By brain picked the Giants in another thread, but my heart picks the Eagles in this one. The Panthers will win blindfolded.

That's good news for Jake as he seems to play blindfolded half the time.xlolx